Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqdarkpoetry Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqdarkpoetry Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Shivansh

I am standing on the stool. The room is shrouded in darkness, illuminated only by the dim light of a light bulb. Some of my paintings are posted on the walls. Prestigious, famous works that have enriched me and given me a name over time. I look at my hands. They are stained with paint, the same paint that colors my last canvas, placed in the center of the room, far from the others. It is not ready yet, something is missing, I think. On the floor, near the canvas, there are some brushes of diffe #Random #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #boostthyself #yqdarkpoetry

read more
A tear falls, imprinting 
itself on the wood of the floor. 
I close my eyes. 
I look at my old paintings, 
a symbol of an ancient fame, 
which seems to no longer 
belong to me.
(Caption..) I am standing on the stool. The room is shrouded in darkness, illuminated only by the dim light of a light bulb. Some of my paintings are posted on the walls. Prestigious, famous works that have enriched me and given me a name over time. I look at my hands. They are stained with paint, the same paint that colors my last canvas, placed in the center of the room, far from the others. It is not ready yet, something is missing, I think.

On the floor, near the canvas, there are some brushes of diffe

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification