Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thingsineedtohear Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thingsineedtohear Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ek baat karni thi love you, hope is the thing with feathers meaning in marathi, hope is the thing with feathers figure of speech, quote hope is the thing with feathers, hope is the thing with feathers english workshop,

• 12 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Swati...

Collab and talk about the 2 things you want to hear today. #aboutme #thingsineedtohear #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'm always with you
I live you Collab and talk about the 2 things you want to hear today. #aboutme #thingsineedtohear #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Uma Sarvade

Collab and talk about the 2 things you want to hear today. #aboutme #thingsineedtohear #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'm always with you
I live you Collab and talk about the 2 things you want to hear today. #aboutme #thingsineedtohear #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Is this so delightful to have a preplanned strategy for future, 
Or sticking at present and let everything around you happen as usual. 
 Collab and talk about the 2 things you want to hear today. #aboutme #thingsineedtohear #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweety PIe💚

718 #soulneeds #glimpseofmysoul #aboutme #thingsineedtohear #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1. Repeat positive affirmations to yourself today —
You're going to need all the good vibes you can get...

2. Meditate in your feelings today — there may be something deeper under the surface... #718 #soulneeds #glimpseofmysoul 

#aboutme #thingsineedtohear #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
You have made excellent efforts so far.
&
Don’t stop you’ll do wonders ahead. Collab and talk about the 2 things you want to hear today. #aboutme #thingsineedtohear #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Is this so delightful to have a preplanned strategy for future, 
Or sticking at present and let everything around you happen as usual. 
 Collab and talk about the 2 things you want to hear today. #aboutme #thingsineedtohear #YourQuoteAndMine

Swikruti Pati

Collab and talk about the 2 things you want to hear today. #aboutme #thingsineedtohear #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
are 
"I am proud of you" & " You are beautiful the way you are" Collab and talk about the 2 things you want to hear today. #aboutme #thingsineedtohear #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

SaraS

read more
I "Love You" and I just "Need You" Collab and talk about the 2 things you want to hear today. #aboutme #thingsineedtohear #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M

read more

I am good at heart ❤
YQ has been restored  Collab and talk about the 2 things you want to hear today. #aboutme #thingsineedtohear #YourQuoteAndMine

anu_inner_voice

read more
I am there for you to listen and share all your happiness, problems
I will be with you no matter what.. Collab and talk about the 2 things you want to hear today. #aboutme #thingsineedtohear #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification