Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tp211120 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tp211120 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 23 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Good morning. Participate in this beautiful collab by The PROMPTER. #TPjourney#theprompter#tpdailyprompts #yqtheprompter #Inspiration #tp211120 #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with The PROMPTER #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My journey is all about 
Where is started,
What I do,
Why I am here, 
How far I am in my path,
What is my purpose of life,
Did I write my own destiny,
The people I meet,
Emotions I overcome,
My acceptances,
My little sacrifices,
Everything counts...
In the midst gay and sad are just 
My parking places,
I again gear up for my journey.
 Good morning. Participate in this beautiful collab by The PROMPTER.
 #TPjourney • #theprompter • #tpdailyprompts 

#yqtheprompter #inspiration #tp211120 #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with The PROMPTER  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Pushkar Sahu

Good morning. Participate in this beautiful collab by The PROMPTER. #TPjourney#theprompter#tpdailyprompts #yqtheprompter #Inspiration #tp211120 #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with The PROMPTER Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
आपकी मंजिल की राह सीधी भी 
हो सकती है टेढ़ी भी 
लेकिन आप अपना मन हमेशा सीधा रखना  Good morning. Participate in this beautiful collab by The PROMPTER.

Collaborating with The PROMPTER 

sk

Good morning. Participate in this beautiful collab by The PROMPTER. #TPjourney#theprompter#tpdailyprompts #yqtheprompter #Inspiration #tp211120 #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with The PROMPTER Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Just keep going from the beginning of life
 to the end of life. Good morning. Participate in this beautiful collab by The PROMPTER.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
a process to make your life more interesting...  Good morning. Participate in this beautiful collab by The PROMPTER.

Madhu Jain

Howdy Writers ❣️. Open for Collab 🔥 • #TPpieceofcake#theprompter#tpdailyprompts • Collab on this beautiful bg 💜. #yqtheprompter life love #tp211120 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with The PROMPTER

read more
can make 
your bad mood 
melt.  Howdy Writers ❣️.
Open for Collab 🔥 • #TPpieceofcake • #theprompter • #tpdailyprompts 

• Collab on this beautiful bg 💜.

#yqtheprompter #life #love #tp211120  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Challenge comes when we open up 
Towards the journey into overcoming 
Our fears to move out from
 our comfort zone  Good morning. Participate in this beautiful collab by The PROMPTER.

Nfb ..

read more
As  I was born it started with a cry and when I would die it will end with a cry....in between I walked seeking to end it beautifully and meet my creator....with artistically cracked heels and tired soul bearing testimony to my efforts....somedays when my feet ache and soul sinks, I sit back with a milestone like a weary traveller who has lost
 all hopes of reaching to his
 ultimate destination....
 I grasp my breath,  look here and there.
.trying to ascertain my position...
but then there happens to be no
 part of my past to which I could
 point out and say"this is mine....
this is mine"....i get up and start 
again on a journey which is my
 destiny without a destination.... Good morning. Participate in this beautiful collab by The PROMPTER.

Teegala Hemanjali

read more
Is nothing but a life. Good morning. Participate in this beautiful collab by The PROMPTER.

Ruchi Dhiman

read more
Called Life Good morning. Participate in this beautiful collab by The PROMPTER.

Akthari Begum

read more
Moments very pretty,
Gives really reality of 
Views and more Happiness. Good morning. Participate in this beautiful collab by The PROMPTER.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification