Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzabrokenheartknows Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzabrokenheartknows Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tusze do rzęs ranking, tusze do rzęs, rza tommy boy single, mīrzā malkom khan, rza big boy,

• 38 Followers
  • 37 Stories

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

Hello Resties!❤ Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊 Don't forget to check out our pinned post🥳 #rzabrokenheartknows #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
The feeling's of Real Love. Hello Resties!❤

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊

Don't forget to check out our pinned post🥳

#rzabrokenheartknows #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Nandipati Kalyani

Hello Resties!❤ Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊 Don't forget to check out our pinned post🥳 #rzabrokenheartknows #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more

The undergoing pain, 
distress and hardship Hello Resties!❤

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊

Don't forget to check out our pinned post🥳

#rzabrokenheartknows #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba   #YourQuoteAndMine

Divyani Choudhary

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! #rzabrokenheartknows #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Most of times our first love
Is with wrong person...
 Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 

#rzabrokenheartknows #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! #rzabrokenheartknows #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba I just write to recuperate myself. Feelings are pure and true🌻.

read more
Mistake to imagine 
someone really close to my heart, someone really true to my heart, someone really understanding and reciprocating the disposition I have,
It was my mistake to imagine...
I know I can't get back the people of my type always,
But inspite of knowing this I  seek for the time ,people invest for any relationship either friendship or anything else but I was wrong ,
I am wrong to seek such things where reality is open and my quest for my type of people is wandering here and there.
it's not something very personal to me but I think it happens with many of us who are about more or less similar to me  actually , I am saying wrong thing here ...
 Well , I am suffering from expectation syndrome where I expect lot of things in exchange .
I am suffering from truthful syndrome where I remain truthful and seeking the same always.
 I am like a staggered or I can say I am like skewed graphical representation where disillusionment happens every second and absence of mental stability happens usually .
Sab गड़बड़ ho jata hai.
Though learning to recuperate myself by dose of improving every day. Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 

#rzabrokenheartknows #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
I just write to recuperate myself.
Feelings are pure and true🌻.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! #rzabrokenheartknows #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the pain of another broken heart Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Those beautiful moments 
Which was once the days 
They had spent with love 
And care 
And still have not able 
To forget the trust 
Which caused to break 
Up with scattered dreams
Never to be fulfilled  Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
The struggle of putting the broken pieces together. Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 

Teegala Hemanjali

read more
that the value of heart. Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 

Ditya K

read more
It's about time to decide that you can fix yourself after melting down to the untrodden ways of life and there's no other way around. Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 

Nami haider ali

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! #rzabrokenheartknows #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #namihaideraliquotes #namiwrites

read more
The pain of broken hearts !! Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #namihaideraliquotes #namiwrites
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification