Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best endofalongday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best endofalongday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you made it to the end 1.html, end to end encrypted meaning, seeking a friend for the end of the world, end to end encrypted, true love end,

• 16 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Chitra Iyer

What do you need at the #endofalongday? Collab and share your thoughts. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a little bit of night to wrap me in darkness and soothe me to blessed sleep.  What do you need at the #endofalongday? Collab and share your thoughts.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Priya Nambi

What do you need at the #endofalongday? Collab and share your thoughts. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
Peace and also deep sleep without any disturb.         
                      What do you need at the #endofalongday? Collab and share your thoughts.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Aahaan

What do you need at the #endofalongday? Collab and share your thoughts. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a good night sleep.  What do you need at the #endofalongday? Collab and share your thoughts.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

What do you need at the #endofalongday? Collab and share your thoughts. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
To be free from my weirdness when i started talking like how i feel...
Badly i need a person in mewho looks after me especially when it comes to overcome my emotions.... What do you need at the #endofalongday? Collab and share your thoughts.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yourquoteandmine

Megha Lakhani

read more
A sweet text from you. A warmth of your love. What I need is an expression that I live there within you.  What do you need at the #endofalongday? Collab and share your thoughts.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

I hate it how I loved you so much then,
But I hate myself more now for trying
so hard to to hate you! 
 It's lonely here. Dark and sad
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #latenightquotes #love #nowyouregone #dreams #yqbaba #endofalongday

Sourajita D

The thing isn't that you moved on and I didn't. The thing is you didn't have to try to move on and I will have to try forever! GoodBye 👋
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #latenightquotes #love #nowyouregone #dreams #yqbaba #endofalongday

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
a serene surrounding and a peaceful mind. What do you need at the #endofalongday? Collab and share your thoughts.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Saahasa Ravi

read more
You and your hug ❤️ What do you need at the #endofalongday? Collab and share your thoughts.  #YourQuoteAndMine

रचना शर्मा राही

read more
Tumhari baanho ka sahara
Mere liye khayaal tumhara
Tumhara pyar se mujhe tham lena
Sukoon se tumhare pehlu me rehna

Rachna Sharma "Raahi"
 What do you need at the #endofalongday? Collab and share your thoughts.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification