Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best icebergpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best icebergpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about in poem fire and ice stands for, in poem fire and ice, the tip of the iceberg, ice cream kaise banti hai, the rays of sun are focused on a piece of ice,

• 14 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Chitra Iyer

In today's #rapidfire, write a 5 line #icebergpoem, which has the word float in it. The poem should be such that it should like a triangle. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
words
float before 
my eyes. I pull
them into my poem
A five line iceberg poem— % & In today's #rapidfire, write a 5 line #icebergpoem, which has the word float in it. The poem should be such that it should like a triangle. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sita Prasad

In today's #rapidfire, write a 5 line #icebergpoem, which has the word float in it. The poem should be such that it should like a triangle. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                           I
                   am upset 
               about the haste 
          I floated with thoughts
Missed  the actual target prompts — % & In today's #rapidfire, write a 5 line #icebergpoem, which has the word float in it. The poem should be such that it should like a triangle. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
                  Friends
              Are awesome
          the smiles energetic 
      in the sea of friendship we float
    This isn't boasting neither do I gloat 

— % & In today's #rapidfire, write a 5 line #icebergpoem, which has the word float in it. The poem should be such that it should like a triangle. 

Anuj Jain

read more
We
are corpses
floating aimlessly
in life's perpetual stream
without knowing the purpose of being

— % & In today's #rapidfire, write a 5 line #icebergpoem, which has the word float in it. The poem should be such that it should like a triangle. 

Varadhan P M

read more

I am
          a ghost floating
      around you now, look!
  Catch me on the mirror if you can,
I see only myself in the mirror, am I the Ghost? — % & In today's #rapidfire, write a 5 line #icebergpoem, which has the word float in it. The poem should be such that it should like a triangle. 

Sonia Dey

read more
I 
woke 
up and 
found myself 
on piece of iceberg 
alone, floating on ocean 
unknown, I cried mom mom 
nowhere I found my mom mom.— % & In today's #rapidfire, write a 5 line #icebergpoem, which has the word float in it. The poem should be such that it should like a triangle. 

Nishtha Goswami

read more
I
float in
my dreams
hand in hand
with your eternal love. — % & In today's #rapidfire, write a 5 line #icebergpoem, which has the word float in it. The poem should be such that it should like a triangle. 

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

In today's #rapidfire, write a 5 line #icebergpoem, which has the word float in it. The poem should be such that it should like a triangle. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #poems_with_priya Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My thoughts
Float on rainy flood
Takes me from riverside
To sink deep inside the ocean 
Dying alive with dreadful overthinking

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #poems_with_priya

AakankshaTyagispeaks

Iceberg

She is an iceberg floating in the sea
And yes, she never chose to flee
She is as real as the huge sea
She is tough, in the abode
Though, she melts in the incessant load.— % & #rapidfire #iceberg #icebergpoem #AakankshaTyagispeaks

Dr Upama Singh

read more
My heart floated in his love
but he gave me pain and tears
now I am drowning in my tears— % & In today's #rapidfire, write a 5 line #icebergpoem, which has the word float in it. The poem should be such that it should like a triangle. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification