Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best imtootiredto Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best imtootiredto Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about imtoo download youtube video, imtoo video converter, imtoo movie maker, imt tractor parts uk, sbi imt 590,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #imtootiredto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
chase me for I am a mirage that refuses to be found. 
The closer I get to me, the farther I move away from me. 
If I stay still will I catch me or  will I be running all my life chasing a mirage? 
Exhausted, I surrender to the unknown and relax in the known. 
— % & Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #imtootiredto #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shaima Nishar

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #imtootiredto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To say what's bother me the most,untill to the point where I left to be Alone. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #imtootiredto #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashika Ashika

read more
express myself anymore. — % & Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #imtootiredto #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
Look back, thinking of what could have been, I guess it's best to move on...  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #imtootiredto #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #imtootiredto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzonelove#Friendship

read more
waiting for her message. — % & Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #imtootiredto #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzone#love#friendship

Varadhan P M

read more

Mend people's ways and fancies,

their ignorance and their blind faiths.

They are incorrigible and it is a

waste of one's time in trying to mend them!  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #imtootiredto #YourQuoteAndMine

Saahasa Ravi

read more
ask everyone about 
Their well being...
I am sick by myself
Now 💔— % & Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #imtootiredto #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
Accept my mistake. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #imtootiredto #YourQuoteAndMine

K Ganesh Reddy

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #imtootiredto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #kganeshreddy #Google #Broken #yqdidi #yqbaba

read more
Make realise you all your mistakes.
— % & Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #imtootiredto #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #kganeshreddy #google #broken #yqdidi #yqbaba

Dr Upama Singh

read more
convince myself when I can come out of life's failures Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #imtootiredto #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification