Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best warpeacearelike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best warpeacearelike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tolstoy quotes war and peace, kargil war quotes in hindi, war and peace saying, war and peace book review, peace over war quotes,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Gita Khanna

Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Talk about war, talk about peace in today's #simile challenge. #warpeacearelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Two poles that 
keep attracting each other..
 Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Talk about war, talk about peace in today's #simile challenge. #warpeacearelike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Talk about war, talk about peace in today's #simile challenge. #warpeacearelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a hate and love kind of relationship  Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Talk about war, talk about peace in today's #simile challenge. #warpeacearelike #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
Hands of the clock,
Always active.
One minute they seems
 to lie on same plane,
In next they start moving apart. Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Anuj Jain

read more
appendices in a human body, the roles of which are never realised. 

Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Shail Raghuvanshi

Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Talk about war, talk about peace in today's #simile challenge. #warpeacearelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #War #peace #warandpeacearelike #writerscommunity

read more
rose and thorn-
all part of the same plant -
it's either can or can't!  Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #war #peace #warandpeacearelike #writerscommunity

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
                                          twins.
One's war is another's peace.
One's funeral is another's festival. Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
                                          twins.
One's war is another's peace.
One's funeral is another's festival. Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Anbu Azhaki

read more
My fights Even my fights are rasana.. when I look back… because I fight with false angers… Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Wallflower Wallflower

read more
Two sides of a coin
What  do you chose 
Depends on your choice  Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Madhav Jha

read more
two tools of political agenda to be taled on by the current world for now. International politics and the current status of world. Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification