Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best farewellpoemtooctober Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best farewellpoemtooctober Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love quotes for far distance love, far distance love quotes, alnavar to dandeli taxi fare, love message for husband far away, love poems for husband far away,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a 3 line #farewellpoemtooctober My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
October waits to write its memoir
The pain of parting stalls it
It holds festivities in its heart even as I refuse to release it.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a 3 line #farewellpoemtooctober

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aman Chaudhary

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a 3 line #farewellpoemtooctober My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You had been so wise but left. 
Which carried plenty of memories to ponder, 
That filled me with sarcasm that can't be simplified.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a 3 line #farewellpoemtooctober

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

read more
You are being so complicated
Some Memories procrastinated
Emotions you gave suffocated  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a 3 line #farewellpoemtooctober

Madhu Jain

read more
Dear October, 
My birthday month was fabulous 
surrounded by festive lights
with aura of warmthness 
of love and cheerfulness around.
I wish your comeback soon
with lots of memories shared
Till then......
Sayonara 💞
 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a 3 line #farewellpoemtooctober

Ganesh Vaishnav

Swati Rani

read more
Dear October,
You came into my life with bringing a lot of happiness and joy.
And I learnt a lots of things from you.
Something i gained, something i lost , And 
Thank you  for giving me such a nice experience. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a 3 line #farewellpoemtooctober

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
Painting gloomy roads in hues,
We celebrated the festivities too,
You take away warmth, leaving us with snow peak view. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a 3 line #farewellpoemtooctober

Varadhan P M

read more
Really you moved out pretty fast..
 Even before steadying ourselves
You vanished. We felt more confident.
Meet you again dear October!

Not a poem anyway...  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a 3 line #farewellpoemtooctober

Aman Chaudhary

read more
You had been so wise but left. 
Which carried plenty of memories to ponder, 
That filled me with sarcasm that can't be simplified.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a 3 line #farewellpoemtooctober

Kuldeep

read more
Happy October . 👐
Welcoming November 🤝 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a 3 line #farewellpoemtooctober

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification