Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sleepknocksondoor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sleepknocksondoor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about calm noises to help you sleep, sleep tight my love quotes, sleep tight love quotes, calm noises to sleep, will amitriptyline help me sleep,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #sleepknocksondoor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Wake up, we need to talk" entering my bedroom. 
"What the..? Later"
I push it away. It lies besides me, jumps above me and tickles my eyes. 
Unhesitatingly, the book still in hands, I look it squarely in the eye and before I can whack it for disturbing me, it goes under my eyelids and uses it to shield itself. 
The book falls and I too fall.. fast asleep.  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #sleepknocksondoor #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Akthari Begum

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #sleepknocksondoor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Peace and rest is 
Good for health,
Take time and smile.
 Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #sleepknocksondoor #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
"Allow me to soothe your mind and spirit." Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #sleepknocksondoor #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Sinha

Sleep knocks on my door and says...
Please take rest and find some ways,
Today you're tired but tomorrow you have to blaze...
Work hard to succeed and make people amaze,

Those people thinking they left you behind...
Let them know you're playing with your mind,
Try to stay dedicated in your line...
Make your ways to you clear and defined. #latenightquotes #sleepknocksondoor #inspiration #yqbaba #yqdidi #lifequotes #lifelessons #life

अज्ञानी

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #sleepknocksondoor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #guest #amaze #iam

read more
I am your guest, don't be amaze.
 Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #sleepknocksondoor #YourQuoteAndMine
#guest #amaze #iam

Aditi Mishra

read more
Good night.... Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #sleepknocksondoor #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
Hey baby, you are still awake, how much do you read and write every day, now go to sleep. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #sleepknocksondoor #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
Sleep now... everything is fine... tomorrow will be loved graciously with new thoughts to enlighten me. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #sleepknocksondoor #YourQuoteAndMine

Hajeera Tabassum

read more
You've turned insomniac
turning pages of life, 
Which are incomplete.

Miss Dadwal

read more
It's time to replenish
The energy and most needed peace 
Put a pause on that running chase
Uncontrollable thinking case
Turn on the resting phase
Slow down a bit
Let the relaxation reach to it's maximum hit
Cool down and calm yourself
Let the sleep acclaim your whole body 
The soothing night will knock you out
In the pleasurable realm
where nothingness meets the solitude
Zoning us out to the dreamy world 
Away from tensions and fury 
Reaching to another heaven 
Baseless and senseless being
A complete bliss of silence! Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #sleepknocksondoor #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification