Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best idontlikemondays Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best idontlikemondays Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is ido a scrabble word 70,

• 12 Followers
  • 13 Stories

rizz kinzz

Good morning. Start your day with a #doublecollab. #idontlikemondays #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's just the next day to sunday. 

It's still gives u  a week of hope n begin again  Good morning. Start your day with a #doublecollab. #idontlikemondays  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sanan

#doublecollab. #idontlikemondays #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel lazy

I have less lecture and no tutorial to attend  #doublecollab. #idontlikemondays  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Good morning. Start your day with a #doublecollab. #idontlikemondays #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a couple of days of relaxation seems inadequate, and a part of me wants more. 

the life will again be in a comforting  routine  Good morning. Start your day with a #doublecollab. #idontlikemondays  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Good morning. Start your day with a #doublecollab. #idontlikemondays #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzonelove#Friendship

read more
it comes after Sunday.

it brings new hope.  Good morning. Start your day with a #doublecollab. #idontlikemondays  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzone#love#friendship

Varadhan P M

read more

The leisure is cut

Makes me busy, feel important Good morning. Start your day with a #doublecollab. #idontlikemondays  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

I have to leave home for work....

I have to leave home for work!  Good morning. Start your day with a #doublecollab. #idontlikemondays  #YourQuoteAndMine

Haleema Thanvi

read more

It comes after lazy Sundays

It will be soon followed by Sundays Good morning. Start your day with a #doublecollab. #idontlikemondays  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Agrawal

read more
They bring sudden swing from lazy to non lazy mode 

Of them I'm maintaining myself as asset for community survival  Good morning. Start your day with a #doublecollab. #idontlikemondays  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
it comes after holiday that is sunday

because it gives fresh energy to work Good morning. Start your day with a #doublecollab. #idontlikemondays  #YourQuoteAndMine

Suman Rakesh Shah

read more
it brings me back to routine.

I feel free and use my free time as I like to spend it. Good morning. Start your day with a #doublecollab. #idontlikemondays  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification