Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best guiltisthattext Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best guiltisthattext Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poems about regret and guilt, guilt and shame, poems about guilt and shame, poems about guilt and regrets, gui stands for,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

MSJ Quotes

Welcome to the day 28 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #guiltisthattext #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that you try to edit so often, but 
will still not send it..! Welcome to the day 28 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #guiltisthattext #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

rizz kinzz

Welcome to the day 28 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #guiltisthattext #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That never gets deleted even if u delete it thousand times Welcome to the day 28 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #guiltisthattext #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

#Metaphor. #guiltisthattext #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Makes you closer to know one step more about their nature  #metaphor. #guiltisthattext #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
Which should  be texted  to others with full feel of acceptance without any formalities,and after receiving it   the receiver  should definitely delete it from  the memory . Welcome to the day 28 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Megha Lakhani

read more
Which no one likes to send as it can be said and felt not send and read  !!  Welcome to the day 28 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Varadhan P M

read more

That makes you conscious of it,

hard to delete it., impossible to

to take it away from the mind.

There is only one way out :confession

seeking Forgiveness! Try.

Welcome to the day 28 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Aditi Mishra

read more
Where we have done a mistake.. Welcome to the day 28 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
which is useless it never make you to change the direction Welcome to the day 28 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Psychic Priya

read more
that has sent out n you have gotten delivery receipt.
Don't save it in ur H-mail( heart web) 
Nd don't trash it before realisation 
Upgrade your Karmic account n be free by doing something good today.☺️
 Welcome to the day 28 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Suman Rakesh Shah

read more
Which fades with time with atonement and restraint, but never completely fades away from you. Welcome to the day 28 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification