Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best idontthinkabout Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best idontthinkabout Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is ido a scrabble word 70, ntt data 22200, ntt data, ankur singhal ntt data,

• 14 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

Some midnight thoughts :) #Belittle love life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #idontthinkabout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
people who belittle me

we live in a world,
where people just see our flaws,
but not our heart Some midnight thoughts :)

#belittle #love #life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #idontthinkabout #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #idontthinkabout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You

I breathe you Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #idontthinkabout #YourQuoteAndMine

Shitiz Chauhan

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #idontthinkabout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi

read more
WHO LEFT

THE DOOR IS STILL OPEN FOR NEW LIFE... Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #idontthinkabout #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi

Afrin Jahan

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #idontthinkabout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
More on problems,

It degrades my capacity to maintain that focus for the solution with positive . Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #idontthinkabout #YourQuoteAndMine

Kalai Selvi

read more
You anymore

Your chapter in my life has ended the moment you ignored me purposefully Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #idontthinkabout #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana

read more

What you think about me

I always think of what my heart thinks Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #idontthinkabout #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #idontthinkabout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzonelove#Friendship

read more
You.

You are always 
in my heart.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #idontthinkabout #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzone#love#friendship

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
Past mistakes of you 

You're my present and future too. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #idontthinkabout #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #idontthinkabout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #onbehalfofyou

read more
sharing number

i don't give them easily especially who do not belong to me anymore...... but why?

(#onbehalfofyou) Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #idontthinkabout #YourQuoteAndMine

REETA LAKRA

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #idontthinkabout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba original yreeta-lakra-9mba

read more
the destination. 

Steps are compulsory to be taken. २३/३६५@२०२२  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #idontthinkabout #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba original yreeta-lakra-9mba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification