Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best livingaloneislike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best livingaloneislike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lights to decorate living room, living the best life quotes, life is for living quotes, i live alone, living in peace and harmony quotes,

• 15 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Deepa Deepa

Welcome to the day 19 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March. What's it like to live alone? Tell us by completing this #simile challenge. #livingaloneislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
There is no such thing as peace until embarrassment strikes us.... Welcome to the day 19 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

What's it like to live alone? Tell us by completing this #simile challenge. #livingaloneislike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Disclosed Heart

Welcome to the day 19 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March. What's it like to live alone? Tell us by completing this #simile challenge. #livingaloneislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Living life to it’s fullest  Welcome to the day 19 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

What's it like to live alone? Tell us by completing this #simile challenge. #livingaloneislike #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
befriending Amazon's 
alexa and enjoying her 
company. Welcome to the day 19 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Hemlata Pandey

read more
Living in a Peace. Welcome to the day 19 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

DrRavikirti Didwania

Welcome to the day 19 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March. What's it like to live alone? Tell us by completing this #simile challenge. #livingaloneislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ravikirtikikalamse #ravikirti_poetry

read more
No one this side, only
Survival instinct keeps you alive
You heal and become a wise,
Over come bad memories
If you haven't memorize.
Calibrating self into the emptiness
Endorsing self into the loneliness
Blind trust gave you this prize.
Now you won't be surprised 
If someone left you sometimes. Welcome to the day 19 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

#ravikirtikikalamse #ravikirti_poetry

Megha Lakhani

read more
dealing with the world that is so known to you but is very hard to deal with.  Welcome to the day 19 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Varadhan P M

read more

The life of  Hermit Crabs...shy and avoiding people...

Like the life of the Snail carrying its

house only to Shrink into it.

Life would become a mini Hell....

Welcome to the day 19 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Varadhan P M

read more

A Self Seclusion and Emancipation.
We were born alone..

We die alone!

Why should we live alone also?  Welcome to the day 19 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
living life sans conditions and restrictions. Welcome to the day 19 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
Living a whole life loving all living things and living as nature son/daughter. Welcome to the day 19 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification