Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best staringscreenislike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best staringscreenislike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hot star out of love, mazzy star fade into you lyrics, mazzy star fade into you, staring into the abyss, stıll lovıng you,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Deepa Deepa

Welcome to the day 24 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March. What's it like to stare at a blank screen? Tell us through this #simile challenge. #staringscreenislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The love conversations
 I start with you at some point.... Welcome to the day 24 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

What's it like to stare at a blank screen? Tell us through this #simile challenge. #staringscreenislike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sanchali Desai

Welcome to the day 24 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March. What's it like to stare at a blank screen? Tell us through this #simile challenge. #staringscreenislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Re-gathering yourself 

Welcome to the day 24 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

What's it like to stare at a blank screen? Tell us through this #simile challenge. #staringscreenislike #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

read more
How the beginner 
learns things 
from the beginning  Welcome to the day 24 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Varadhan P M

read more

Looking at your face

On the Mirror

before Shaving!  Welcome to the day 24 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

The Dream Doodler

They say to write concrete but I guess, some things become concrete as you experience them. And also this tiredness and the sleepless night, maybe they weren't meant for you. Check. Welcome to the day 24 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March. What's it like to stare at a blank screen? Tell us through this #simile challenge. #staringscreenislike #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
the bright morning which doesn't affect you,
as a unknown tiredness overpowers.
Yet you need to jump in the oblivious chores. 

They say to write concrete but I guess, some things become concrete as you experience them. And also this tiredness and the sleepless night, maybe they weren't meant for you. Check.

Welcome to the day 24 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
Waiting for someone special to call. Welcome to the day 24 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Chandana💓 Trisha💫

read more
Once upon a time my life was also like this blank screen■, but now i filled my life with lots of happiness, colors ,feelings, emotions, etc... Welcome to the day 24 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Aditi Mishra

read more
A blank mirror.. Welcome to the day 24 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
finding true love
but I still failed Welcome to the day 24 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Storm Enchantra

read more
Staring at canvas for an artist using paint
83/365 Welcome to the day 24 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification