Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ificouldcontrol Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ificouldcontrol Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ifi techsolutions, ifi, the multi part identifier could not be found, you did everything you could to make peace, i could easily fall in love with you,

• 16 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Chitra Iyer

If you could control any one among air, water, wind, fire and earth, which one would it be and why? #rapidfire #ificouldcontrol My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Fire

I'm full of fire. Life has thrown me into situations wherein I see a slow burning rage growing within me. Also the current situation in our country and the world ensure a fire rages in my system. I've managed to control it. 

If you could control any one among air, water, wind, fire and earth, which one would it be and why? #rapidfire #ificouldcontrol

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

If you could control any one among air, water, wind, fire and earth, which one would it be and why? #rapidfire #ificouldcontrol My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Water

It's 'feel good' and 'survival' together.  If you could control any one among air, water, wind, fire and earth, which one would it be and why? #rapidfire #ificouldcontrol

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Osho Jain

If you could control any one among air, water, wind, fire and earth, which one would it be and why? #rapidfire #ificouldcontrol My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Fire,

Fire in heart and fire in air destroy the humanity and god's creativity. If you could control any one among air, water, wind, fire and earth, which one would it be and why? #rapidfire #ificouldcontrol

#YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
 None of these

Each has its place in the ecosystem, controlling one above others would upset the balance....  If you could control any one among air, water, wind, fire and earth, which one would it be and why? #rapidfire #ificouldcontrol

#YourQuoteAndMine

Cherry

read more
Water❄

I'm a Scorpio ♏ who has intense dreams, 🗼visions, 🦂and intuition🦄 If you could control any one among air, water, wind, fire and earth, which one would it be and why? #rapidfire #ificouldcontrol

#YourQuoteAndMine

Cherry

read more
Water🐚

the 'Origin of Life' 🦩belongs to water💙 If you could control any one among air, water, wind, fire and earth, which one would it be and why? #rapidfire #ificouldcontrol

#YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Fire

the storm of fire of words that 
comes from our mouth 
Burns our heart vigorously 
which cannot be repaired  If you could control any one among air, water, wind, fire and earth, which one would it be and why? #rapidfire #ificouldcontrol

#YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

THE EARTH

WE have already been controlling it
     The easiest element to be shaped.  If you could control any one among air, water, wind, fire and earth, which one would it be and why? #rapidfire #ificouldcontrol

#YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

AIR

Through Shambhavi Meditation
    the Sadhakaas are already
Controlling the duration of Breathing...  If you could control any one among air, water, wind, fire and earth, which one would it be and why? #rapidfire #ificouldcontrol

#YourQuoteAndMine

Sonia Dey

read more
'Earth'

I want to control things what seems uncontrollable these days on this planet.  If you could control any one among air, water, wind, fire and earth, which one would it be and why? #rapidfire #ificouldcontrol

#YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification