Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wheniwakeuplate Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wheniwakeuplate Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about things to do when bored, where the mind is without fear, where is my train, when is friendship day, when you love someone,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #wheniwakeuplate #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 I feel like sleeping all the day Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #wheniwakeuplate #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #wheniwakeuplate #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I miss the sunrise view 
that enriches my day
As time waits for none
I miss awakening elicits
divine inspiration 
Which I do regularly 
I miss the feeling of elation and serenity
Activeness to do my daily routine
I miss and feel sorry 
For getting up late 
As I do my work in hurry Burry
To cover up the daily chores
With stress and strain Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #wheniwakeuplate #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
I miss my quota of reading up YQ early morning thoughts, like today itself...  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #wheniwakeuplate #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
I feel a lot more sleepy and fatigued sometimes. So try to avoid it!  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #wheniwakeuplate #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
I am coined as "latelateef"😊 Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #wheniwakeuplate #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #wheniwakeuplate #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry#restzonelove#Friendship

read more
I miss the smell of early morning tea.  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #wheniwakeuplate #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry#restzone#love#friendship

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
I feel like everything has moved faster than me. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #wheniwakeuplate #YourQuoteAndMine

Anita Saini

read more
 Entire day I feel Laziness Overhead in my activities. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #wheniwakeuplate #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
I think I'm not answerable to sunrise 
Then by sunset I realize I need to be responsible  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #wheniwakeuplate #YourQuoteAndMine

N M

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #wheniwakeuplate #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba# Morning values

read more
I realized, I get to do all my daily routine become delayed and my mood was so disturbed.  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #wheniwakeuplate #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#
Morning values
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification