Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2thingsonsundays Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2thingsonsundays Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 2th class english book pdf, 2th class english book, 2th merit list 2020, 2th class marathi book, 2th class english,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Good morning. What are the 2 things you like to do on Sundays? #FreshThoughts #2thingsonsundays Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sleeping
Listening to  music  Good morning. What are the 2 things you like to do on Sundays? #freshthoughts #2thingsonsundays

Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Disclosed Heart

Good morning. What are the 2 things you like to do on Sundays? #FreshThoughts #2thingsonsundays Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Waking up late 
&
Completing unfinished tasks  Good morning. What are the 2 things you like to do on Sundays? #freshthoughts #2thingsonsundays

Afrin Jahan

read more
i  am creating my happiness and peace on each day with my smile of ease.☺️☺️☺️🤗🤗🤗❣️❣️❤️❤️ Good morning. What are the 2 things you like to do on Sundays? #freshthoughts #2thingsonsundays

Tanweer Hashmi

Good morning. What are the 2 things you like to do on Sundays? #FreshThoughts #2thingsonsundays Happy Sunday. :) YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #arrogantwriter #kingidrquotes #meerutpoet #psychowriter #KINGIDR #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Two things I would like to do on Sunday are given below:

1. To smile first and meet with my friends to have a Happy Sunday.

2. I will visit a park or garden with my friends that I've never been before. Good morning. What are the 2 things you like to do on Sundays? #freshthoughts #2thingsonsundays

Happy Sunday. :) YourQuoteAndMine

#arrogantwriter #kingidrquotes #meerutpoet 
#psychowriter 
#KINGIDR #YourQuoteAndMine

Cherry

But right now my priority is Studies 🍹🦷🫁🫀🧠✌Good morning. What are the 2 things you like to do on Sundays? #FreshThoughts #2thingsonsundays Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
having my favorite CHINESE flavored maggi 🍜
                   &
watching SELENA GOMEZ songs 🎶  But right now my priority is Studies 🍹🦷🫁🫀🧠✌Good morning. What are the 2 things you like to do on Sundays? #freshthoughts #2thingsonsundays

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
A mug  of coffee & a long drive  Good morning. What are the 2 things you like to do on Sundays? #freshthoughts #2thingsonsundays

Nitesh Prajapati

Good morning. What are the 2 things you like to do on Sundays? #FreshThoughts #2thingsonsundays Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry#restzonelove#Friendship

read more
Morning tea with news paper. 

Evening with kapil sharma show.  Good morning. What are the 2 things you like to do on Sundays? #freshthoughts #2thingsonsundays

#yqdidi#hindipoetry#restzone#love#friendship

Varadhan P M

read more

No more cleansing, my home is not that dirty which requires weekly cleaning 🧹🧼
   I don't read News papers, they are full of Negativity.. I read Books instead..

I visit small temples that require any
assistance... Big temples can take care of themselves...  Good morning. What are the 2 things you like to do on Sundays? #freshthoughts #2thingsonsundays

Chandana💓 Trisha💫

read more
Spend time with family...🤗

Enjoy the weekend with different food items...😋 Good morning. What are the 2 things you like to do on Sundays? #freshthoughts #2thingsonsundays

Storm Enchantra

read more
Enjoy time with my family & friends
Watch sports & movies
93/365 Good morning. What are the 2 things you like to do on Sundays? #freshthoughts #2thingsonsundays

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification