Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzdear_smile Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzdear_smile Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes on love and smile, smile with you quotes, good morning with smile quotes, quotes about smile with images, the smile on my face quotes,

• 8 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

Hello Resties! ❤️ Smiles are things that we lose easily but find easily too. Collab with our #rzdear_smile and write letters to your smile! 😊 #rzdearcharacters #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
You don't cost a penny.
You can wipe away every worry.
Why then people hesitate to wear you?
When you can make our lives so easy. Hello Resties! ❤️

Smiles are things that we lose easily but find easily too. Collab with our #rzdear_smile and write letters to your smile! 😊

#rzdearcharacters #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Quote.Of .My.Thought

Hello Resties! ❤️ Smiles are things that we lose easily but find easily too. Collab with our #rzdear_smile and write letters to your smile! 😊 #rzdearcharacters #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Please stay with us forever and always  Hello Resties! ❤️

Smiles are things that we lose easily but find easily too. Collab with our #rzdear_smile and write letters to your smile! 😊

#rzdearcharacters #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine

Akshay Maru Jonty

Dear Smile You're free & loyal Until hell freezes over to rich nd poor , Still most of us lost ü & feels like a unbearable cost On going ... while in life You're sign of courage , #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzdearcharacters #rzdear_smile

read more
You're free & loyal
Until hell freezes over
to rich nd poor ,
Still most of us lost ü &
feels like a unbearable cost
On going ... while in life
You're sign of courage ,
When things go wrong
& You encourage to move on
Its easy to wear nd share
Just pass to care nd 
For fluctuating moods ,
but we often forget to opt
Y🙂U
And its terribly true :): Dear Smile
You're free & loyal
Until hell freezes over
to rich nd poor ,
Still most of us lost ü &
feels like a unbearable cost
On going ... while in life
You're sign of courage ,

Wallflower Wallflower

read more
You shows the STAGE 
of the INNER WORLD  Hello Resties! ❤️

Shravan Goud

read more
Please don't leave me
always stay with me,
You keep away worries
from me and also
motivate me. Hello Resties! ❤️

Durga Kannan

read more
I miss you so much
In the rigmarole
of daily worries
and mundane duties.
Sometimes when 
I find you, you make
my day absolutely
Special and joyous. Hello Resties! ❤️

N M

Hello Resties! ❤️ Smiles are things that we lose easily but find easily too. Collab with our #rzdear_smile and write letters to your smile! 😊 #rzdearcharacters #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone# Feelings

read more
Please stay with 
all those who love
 smile on others face.  Hello Resties! ❤️

Collaborating with Rest Zone#
Feelings

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification