Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best consonantpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best consonantpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about consonant meaning in hindi, con meaning in hindi, consonant in hindi, poem on forgiveness and reconciliation, e learning pros and cons,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Osho Jain

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a simple 3 line #consonantpoem, where the words starting with vowels shouldn't be used. (a, e, i, o, u.) My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Money can be recouped,
But time spent on wrong people,
Can never be recouped. Participate in the #rapidfire and write a simple 3 line #consonantpoem, where the words starting with vowels shouldn't be used. (a, e, i, o, u.) 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gayathri

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a simple 3 line #consonantpoem, where the words starting with vowels shouldn't be used. (a, e, i, o, u.) My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Following the heart
With heartful smile
Made the life seem beautiful  Participate in the #rapidfire and write a simple 3 line #consonantpoem, where the words starting with vowels shouldn't be used. (a, e, i, o, u.) 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Paradoxical Penman

read more
From being to become,
Perilous road,
Run.... Participate in the #rapidfire and write a simple 3 line #consonantpoem, where the words starting with vowels shouldn't be used. (a, e, i, o, u.) 

Anuj Jain

read more

The lone leaf fell

Bare became the tree

Lumberjack's glee, he couldn't conceal
 Participate in the #rapidfire and write a simple 3 line #consonantpoem, where the words starting with vowels shouldn't be used. (a, e, i, o, u.) 

Varadhan P M

read more

Hour after hour, I waited , years over

Knife in hand, feel numb

Knave as you are, kneel down 👇! Participate in the #rapidfire and write a simple 3 line #consonantpoem, where the words starting with vowels shouldn't be used. (a, e, i, o, u.) 

The Dream Doodler

Kbye. Participate in the #rapidfire and write a simple 3 line #consonantpoem, where the words starting with vowels shouldn't be used. (a, e, i, o, u.) My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Ths pm dn't hv vwls.
Pls rd ths.
ls, tk cr f yr tth. 
 Kbye.

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a simple 3 line #consonantpoem, where the words starting with vowels shouldn't be used. (a, e, i, o, u.) 

Dr Upama Singh

read more
First and last my love
short and sweet life
you and I make a better life Participate in the #rapidfire and write a simple 3 line #consonantpoem, where the words starting with vowels shouldn't be used. (a, e, i, o, u.) 

Madhav Jha

read more
redness of space are twinkling low,
the universe of spacial ground blows,
swan of peace and restoration awaited. Participate in the #rapidfire and write a simple 3 line #consonantpoem, where the words starting with vowels shouldn't be used. (a, e, i, o, u.) 

R.S. Meena

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a simple 3 line #consonantpoem, where the words starting with vowels shouldn't be used. (a, e, i, o, u.) My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
She couldn't forget my way of talking,
Her face tells all what she does in walking.
We live far but happens same in living. Participate in the #rapidfire and write a simple 3 line #consonantpoem, where the words starting with vowels shouldn't be used. (a, e, i, o, u.) 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

N M

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a simple 3 line #consonantpoem, where the words starting with vowels shouldn't be used. (a, e, i, o, u.) My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba# Describe the life

read more
My honesty make me strong.  Participate in the #rapidfire and write a simple 3 line #consonantpoem, where the words starting with vowels shouldn't be used. (a, e, i, o, u.) 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#
Describe the life
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification