Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nobodyreadsme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nobodyreadsme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nobody can love you more, nobody compares to you, nobody loves me, met a lot of people but nobody feels like you, nobody loves you like your mom,

• 23 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Here's a #Conversation prompt for you. What would you advise someone who gets affected by others not reading their work? #nobodyreadsme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Yes . Why I should continue writing if nobody reads it  if nobody appreciates it but I want to continue writing because
WRITING gives me peace 
WRITING gives me strength 
It helps to understand myself better 
I enjoy writing 
I don't care if people want to read it or not , I write because I enjoy it I don't write to impress others ..
 Here's a #conversation prompt for you. What would you advise someone who gets affected by others not reading their work? #nobodyreadsme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Disclosed Heart

Here's a #Conversation prompt for you. What would you advise someone who gets affected by others not reading their work? #nobodyreadsme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I should continue writing ✍️ 
Because 

The eyes that see motivates me to write 
The tongue that speaks utters me to write 
The mind that thinks tells me to write 
The heart that feels speaks me to write 

Here's a #conversation prompt for you. What would you advise someone who gets affected by others not reading their work? #nobodyreadsme #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
Don't leave the forlorn pen alone. It needs an outlet. A walk on the paper. Set it free. 
Let them meet..the pen and the paper. Allow them to make love and birth words. Watch the smooth flow of words. They speak to you..the language of gratefulness. They don't ask to be read. Just continue your tryst with the pen. Let the paper and pen enjoy the beauty of forever through a poem. So what if nobody reads me? The pen needs me and i shalt continue to pen.  Here's a #conversation prompt for you. What would you advise someone who gets affected by others not reading their work? #nobodyreadsme #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

read more
'Because you are still reading' Here's a #conversation prompt for you. What would you advise someone who gets affected by others not reading their work? #nobodyreadsme #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakthy RS

read more
To express my views,
To relax my mind,
To rejuvenate everything. Here's a #conversation prompt for you. What would you advise someone who gets affected by others not reading their work? #nobodyreadsme #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

read more
No one dare to smell your shit 
Except you, better smell your own shit Here's a #conversation prompt for you. What would you advise someone who gets affected by others not reading their work? #nobodyreadsme #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

read more
No one dare to smell your shit 
Except you, better smell your own shit Here's a #conversation prompt for you. What would you advise someone who gets affected by others not reading their work? #nobodyreadsme #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

read more
But they do read and if not who care's, 

"Baaki meri marzi mereko toh likhna hai."  Here's a #conversation prompt for you. What would you advise someone who gets affected by others not reading their work? #nobodyreadsme #YourQuoteAndMine

Paradoxical Penman

read more
To trick your nightmares into fantasies, my friend.. Here's a #conversation prompt for you. What would you advise someone who gets affected by others not reading their work? #nobodyreadsme #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
This question comes to my mind very often, 
But then my heart shouts, 
I Need to lay my load off ……… Here's a #conversation prompt for you. What would you advise someone who gets affected by others not reading their work? #nobodyreadsme #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification