Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzwotd28 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzwotd28 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Sita Prasad

Hello Resties! ❤️ This month, we shall be giving you word of the day and you must collaborate with any writing form that uses that word! ✨ Today's word ~ Passion Meaning: strong and barely controllable emotion Time limit : Till tomorrow 10am #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wotd #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzwotd28

read more
When passion comes to mind,
It makes me want to pursue it,
Makes me want to leave everything behind,
Passion is my strength,
The wind beneath my wings,
For it I will go any length. Hello Resties! ❤️

This month, we shall be giving you word of the day and you must collaborate with any writing form that uses that word! ✨

Today's word ~ Passion
Meaning: strong and barely controllable emotion

Time limit : Till tomorrow 10am

Paradoxical Penman

Hello Resties! ❤️ This month, we shall be giving you word of the day and you must collaborate with any writing form that uses that word! ✨ Today's word ~ Passion Meaning: strong and barely controllable emotion Time limit : Till tomorrow 10am #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wotd #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzwotd28

read more
The wrath of ambition. Hello Resties! ❤️

This month, we shall be giving you word of the day and you must collaborate with any writing form that uses that word! ✨

Today's word ~ Passion

Anuj Jain

read more
Was it only the Hippocratic Oath
That forced
Or the money  that enticed
Or the thrill of unknown
Or the passion to cure
No I know 
It is the humanity
That goad
For not the nurses
Or ward boys
The ambulance drivers 
And office guys
Are bound by no oath
Yet their homes
Their lives and their families
They abjured
What explains it 
If not humanity
Their dedication
We all salute. Hello Resties! ❤️

Today's word ~ Passion

Doctor Selvaraj

read more
Passion
is about
emotions. Hello Resties! ❤️

Today's word ~ Passion

N M

read more
Passion means discovery of life
but sometimes it's not a reality of life .  Hello Resties! ❤️

Today's word ~ Passion

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification