Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearbapu Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearbapu Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 14 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Gita Khanna

Let's take a moment and dedicate a letter to #MahatmaGandhi on his birth anniversary. #letters #dearbapu #gandhijayanti #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

My deepest respects to you. 
You are no longer a person for me, but a beautiful way of life, a direction to a productive, healthy,sane,self sufficient way of existence.With your determination and vision you gave us this free air we are breathing.. as citizens of a free country. 
My regards and gratitude for what you have given us
Yours..  Let's take a moment and dedicate a letter to #MahatmaGandhi on his birth anniversary. #letters #dearbapu #gandhijayanti #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Afrin Jahan

Good morning. Today is the birth anniversary of #MahatmaGandhi. Happy Gandhi Jayanti. Dedicate your #letters to him. #dearbapu #gandhijayanti #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your mastery over life remains in our heart and soul forever.You had proven that by accepting calmness ,positvitness and focused in our lives we can create magic in it.Nothing is impossible with our peaceful mind and happy smile.

Thank you 
Your sincerely child
Afrin jahan.
 Good morning. Today is the birth anniversary of #MahatmaGandhi. Happy Gandhi Jayanti. Dedicate your #letters to him. #dearbapu #gandhijayanti  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Good morning. Today is the birth anniversary of #MahatmaGandhi. Happy Gandhi Jayanti. Dedicate your #letters to him. #dearbapu #gandhijayanti #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your conviction in yourself and truth and the lengths you traversed to prove yourself true to your convictions is beyond mere mortals. 
You were really made of sterner stuff. 
And to think that this was only one aspect of your phenomenal character that embodied love, compassion, forgiveness, innocence, patience, fortitude and intellect in abundance is just mind boggling. 
Truly persons like you are born 
once in a millennium. 
 Good morning. Today is the birth anniversary of #MahatmaGandhi. Happy Gandhi Jayanti. Dedicate your #letters to him. #dearbapu #gandhijayanti  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
World has changed a lot since you left
Though land areas increase, the mind of people is becoming narrowed down day by day.
Only Himsa is prevalent and being 
practised.
It is not the day for good things
Or for good people.
Rest in peace.  Good morning. Today is the birth anniversary of #MahatmaGandhi. Happy Gandhi Jayanti. Dedicate your #letters to him. #dearbapu #gandhijayanti  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

Let's take a moment and dedicate a letter to #MahatmaGandhi on his birth anniversary. #letters #dearbapu #gandhijayanti #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

we need you and your Principles,
Urgently now.
politically your congress is dead and
gone.It needs refinement-
Truth and Ahimsa need to be revived.
Patriotism does not exist even in Text
books.
Please Come and Takeover your Party,
Eagerly awaiting your arrival
...... Your quotes group.
 Let's take a moment and dedicate a letter to #MahatmaGandhi on his birth anniversary. #letters #dearbapu #gandhijayanti #YourQuoteAndMine

Wallflower Wallflower

Let's take a moment and dedicate a letter to #MahatmaGandhi on his birth anniversary. #letters #dearbapu #gandhijayanti Collaborating with YourQuote Babayour quote baba

read more
You followed nonviolence
And 
showed a real example of it..!!
as how to win over "SWARAJ"..!!
WE got swaraj over the soil..!!
But not in the minds..!! Let's take a moment and dedicate a letter to #MahatmaGandhi on his birth anniversary. #letters #dearbapu #gandhijayanti 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#your quote baba

Dr Upama Singh

read more
You will always be remembered in modern Indian history as a wonderful person who inspired you to walk on the path of truth and non-violence. Let's take a moment and dedicate a letter to #MahatmaGandhi on his birth anniversary. #letters #dearbapu #gandhijayanti #YourQuoteAndMine

Vinod Kumar

read more

If you were alive, you would be laughing at your few countrymen. You fought to save humanity but they complain about not doing enough for Hindus. You will have forgiven them as usual; I feel Let's take a moment and dedicate a letter to #MahatmaGandhi on his birth anniversary. #letters #dearbapu #gandhijayanti #YourQuoteAndMine

साहस

read more
You are alive in witness heart Good morning. Today is the birth anniversary of #MahatmaGandhi. Happy Gandhi Jayanti. Dedicate your #letters to him. #dearbapu #gandhijayanti  #YourQuoteAndMine

साहस

read more
You are godfather of the nation Let's take a moment and dedicate a letter to #MahatmaGandhi on his birth anniversary. #letters #dearbapu #gandhijayanti #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification