Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best oneadviceshapedme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best oneadviceshapedme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about one sided love shayari and messages, quotes about one sided love relationships, onead kya hai, one kiss is all it takes fallin in love with me, one sided love in urdu,

• 29 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #oneadviceshapedme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Telling truth had no fear Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #oneadviceshapedme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Kulbhushan Arora

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #oneadviceshapedme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Be aware of Yourself
As you are
Not As you want to be
Or
You should be Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #oneadviceshapedme #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
Live life with awareness and surrender to life, journeying on, unmindful of the results.  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #oneadviceshapedme #YourQuoteAndMine

Haseena Dudekula

read more
To keep financial issues crystal clear to nurture strong relationships. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #oneadviceshapedme #YourQuoteAndMine

Hemlata Pandey

read more
Stay away from the negative person

Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #oneadviceshapedme #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
My mother always told me, if you have to smile tomorrow, you must sweat today... Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #oneadviceshapedme #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
That apply Gratitude in life to make life more simple and alive. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #oneadviceshapedme #YourQuoteAndMine

Tanweer Hashmi

read more
You have potential to Win every single game. You are different here, believe in yourself. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #oneadviceshapedme #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

Following this advice made me a much better person. I constantly keep on reminding myself of this valuable advice. Trying to make it way of my life. Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #oneadviceshapedme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Don't overthink and stay cool all the time.

Following this, have made a lot more better person. I constantly keep on reminding myself of this valuable advice.  Following this advice made me a much better person.  I constantly keep on reminding myself of this valuable advice.  Trying to make it way of my life.

Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #oneadviceshapedme #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
Starting late is better 
than never try 
at all. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #oneadviceshapedme #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification