Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifeisneverthesameafter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifeisneverthesameafter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi love shayari for life partner, love and life quotes in tamil, shayaris of life and love, happy with my life, love of my life guitar tabs,

• 21 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #lifeisneverthesameafter #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
every change of life. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeisneverthesameafter #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ruqsar

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #lifeisneverthesameafter #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Separation/divorce Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeisneverthesameafter #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
each meeting with one's own self..
 Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeisneverthesameafter #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
losing a loved one... Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeisneverthesameafter #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more
Your sun set in my universe
Now its all darkness and I 
crumbling and stumbling in it 
without you being my light . Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeisneverthesameafter #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
You decide to let go of the 
Excuses…. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeisneverthesameafter #YourQuoteAndMine

janani Vasantha

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #lifeisneverthesameafter #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
Life is never the same after ,when people giving preference to money rather than giving respect to their ages  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeisneverthesameafter #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Rajnish Sharma

read more
When you fall in love and then you deal with break-up Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeisneverthesameafter #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
You get married and settled in life... 
 Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeisneverthesameafter #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
A debacle or the death of a Life Partner..  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeisneverthesameafter #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification