Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MindYourNose Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MindYourNose Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ugh my mind it amazes me sometimes, ugh my mind it amazes me, summary of where the mind is without fear, message arises in the mind of the, ugh my mind is so powerful,

• 34 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Rahul Sharma

Write a small message to your relatives. It could be about your exam results, your love life or just something they can't seem to keep their nose out of. Use #MindYourNose If you end up with a full-fledged letter, send it to postman@yourquote.in and it could be featured on YourQuote Postman NOTE: Join our super duper active YourQuote Family Group on Facebook and find your tribe. #Collab #Challenge #postman #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #writer

read more
                          It is nice to see you all every time. You all are welcome anytime. I really appreciate your concern for our family. But I have some reservations regarding behaviour of some of you. Many a times you forget to congratulate on our achievements but never miss a chance to criticize. Well we accept criticism with open heart but sometimes the criticism is unnecessary. I have an issue with certain uninvited advises from your side that sometimes create havoc in our smooth satisfied life. 
                            Dear Relatives, I have deep concern and love for you all but I expect same from you all. Hope you will not mind my words and work to make relations better.
Thanking you in anticipation

Your's Relative Write a small message to your relatives. It could be about your exam results, your love life or just something they can't seem to keep their nose out of.
Use #MindYourNose 

If you end up with a full-fledged letter, send it to postman@yourquote.in and it could be featured on YourQuote Postman

NOTE: Join our super duper active YourQuote Family Group on Facebook and find your tribe.

#Collab #challenge #postman   #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #writer

Dipa Rani G.

Please recall fate of Surpanakha when she tried to poke her nose in others business.  #mindyournose
#collabchallenge   #yourquoteandmine 
 YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

#MindYourNose YourQuote Postman #yqquotes #Collab #CollabChallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #fuckingrelatives

read more
After all these years you didn't realised we exists,
Now don't try to be closer and show your fake faces.
Just keep it same like it was always. #MindYourNose 
YourQuote Postman
#yqquotes
#Collab #collabchallenge   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
#fuckingrelatives

K Harsita

family means everything..... but sometimes every replaced by 'no' #MindYourNose If you end up with a full-fledged letter, send it to postman@yourquote.in and it could be featured on YourQuote Postman #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Relatives #CollabChallenge #collabchallengeaccepted

read more
                         thanking you for all the love, all the criticism, all the bitterness and all the help... It's been a great  journey for me in understanding your love and all the flattery and selfishness behind that love.  family means everything..... but sometimes every replaced by 'no' 
#MindYourNose 

If you end up with a full-fledged letter, send it to postman@yourquote.in and it could be featured on YourQuote Postman

#Collab Challenge   #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba

Abid

Write a small message to your relatives. It could be about your exam results, your love life or just something they can't seem to keep their nose out of. Use #MindYourNose If you end up with a full-fledged letter, send it to postman@yourquote.in and it could be featured on YourQuote Postman NOTE: Join our super duper active YourQuote Family Group on Facebook and find your tribe. #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Aane se pehle khabar de dena
Warna darwaze se lautna padega..  Write a small message to your relatives. It could be about your exam results, your love life or just something they can't seem to keep their nose out of.
Use #MindYourNose 

NOTE: Join our super duper active YourQuote Family Group on Facebook and find your tribe.

Prakhar Patsariya

Write a small message to your relatives. It could be about your exam results, your love life or just something they can't seem to keep their nose out of. Use #MindYourNose If you end up with a full-fledged letter, send it to postman@yourquote.in and it could be featured on YourQuote Postman NOTE: Join our super duper active YourQuote Family Group on Facebook and find your tribe. #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba

read more
Please, stay at your home.  Write a small message to your relatives. It could be about your exam results, your love life or just something they can't seem to keep their nose out of.
Use #MindYourNose 

Gumnaam

Write a small message to your relatives. It could be about your exam results, your love life or just something they can't seem to keep their nose out of. Use #MindYourNose If you end up with a full-fledged letter, send it to postman@yourquote.in and it could be featured on YourQuote Postman NOTE: Join our super duper active YourQuote Family Group on Facebook and find your tribe. #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
whatever is happen, happen for good Write a small message to your relatives. It could be about your exam results, your love life or just something they can't seem to keep their nose out of.
Use #MindYourNose 

Rumu Banerjee

read more
If you could not call us in normal days....
then why don't you  keep your nose out of it in our result days....??.😎😈 Write a small message to your relatives. It could be about your exam results, your love life or just something they can't seem to keep their nose out of.
Use #MindYourNose 

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I know you are constantly checking
my Facebook account to know about
my whereabouts; what's happening 
in my life.  But pretend to ignore.
Stop being a voyeur. Dare you to comment
whatever; not really bothered.  
 Write a small message to your relatives. It could be about your exam results, your love life or just something they can't seem to keep their nose out of.
Use #MindYourNose 

Anand Nagada

#MindYourNose #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Stop being acting like our parents
Asking everytime you meet us
Beta, kya kare Raha hai aajkal?
Beta, kitne marks aaye exam me?
And the terrible one:

Beta, shaadi kab kar rha hai?

Shaadi Hume karni hai, aapko nahi... #mindyournose #YourQuoteAndMine