Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ATeveryoneneedssomeone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ATeveryoneneedssomeone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about beete lamhe yaad ate hai shayri 0, my babu ate food, jab tum ate ho samne shayri image 0, ate ate ate teri yaad, ate in hindi meaning,

• 8 Followers
  • 9 Stories

SHAYAARIDILSE

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATeveryoneneedssomeone • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • yes am single 😊😁 #yqbaba #philosophy #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #latenightquotes #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Everyone needs someone,
But I lost myself to find her out !
I'm looking for that lady who can understand me, love me more and teach me manners and all. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATeveryoneneedssomeone
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• yes am single 😊😁

Gayathri Sulakhe R

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATeveryoneneedssomeone • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 🌹 Collab with your thoughtful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #philosophy #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
to fulfill their remaining
voids of happiness. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATeveryoneneedssomeone
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 🌹

Collab with your thoughtful words.✨ 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Thiru

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATeveryoneneedssomeone • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Who is on the same thought.  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATeveryoneneedssomeone
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Mrunalini Velankar

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATeveryoneneedssomeone • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 🌹 Collab with your thoughtful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #philosophy #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
who accepts them as they are,
someone who just listens
and doesn't start belting out 
solutions to the problems,
where someone is just 
needed to lend an ear. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATeveryoneneedssomeone

Dilse Alfaazz

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATeveryoneneedssomeone • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
to share the happiness and sorrow, at the end of the day. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATeveryoneneedssomeone

Dilse Alfaazz

read more
to listen One's thoughts 
at the end of the day.  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATeveryoneneedssomeone

GURJASPAL SINGH

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATeveryoneneedssomeone • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #philosophy #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #latenightquotes #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
To stand by their side
To be their support
To be the one
To be the one OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATeveryoneneedssomeone
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Muskan Goel

read more
But everyone think 
I don't need anyone 
 OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATeveryoneneedssomeone

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification