Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best oncelockdowngetsover Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best oncelockdowngetsover Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you once made lyrics, love happens only once quotes, love only happens once, true love happens only once, birthday wishes to love once,

• 31 Followers
  • 32 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

What do you plan to do #oncelockdowngetsover? Begin your day with your #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
We would definitely feel that
Real social distancing started 
Inside the family...  What do you plan to do #oncelockdowngetsover? Begin your day with your #freshthoughts    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Fairy Lights

What do you plan to do #oncelockdowngetsover? Begin your day with your #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #philosophy #selfrealization life

read more
The excuses I tend to hide behind
Will be over to.  What do you plan to do #oncelockdowngetsover? Begin your day with your #freshthoughts    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #philosophy #selfrealization #life

Bizz_are_ Soul

What do you plan to do #oncelockdowngetsover? Begin your day with your #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #YourQuotes #yqbaba #OFFICEDIARIES

read more
I want to be back 
to my office,
to make work from home
inapplicable for the rest of the year ... What do you plan to do #oncelockdowngetsover? Begin your day with your #freshthoughts    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqquotes 
#yourquotes 
#yqbaba 
#officediaries

Anaya Agarwal

What do you plan to do #oncelockdowngetsover? Begin your day with your #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Of course,there will be 
loads of work to do..
Days will start to fly through..
But we shouldn't forget
the lessons learnt..
Of days gone by and illusions burnt..
Try to be kind and heal the pain
For life might not be the same again.. What do you plan to do #oncelockdowngetsover? Begin your day with your #freshthoughts    #YourQuoteAndMine

Marufa Mazumder

What do you plan to do #oncelockdowngetsover? Begin your day with your #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I wanna feel the glamour
 of the outer world again,
noisy vehicles,busy streets, traffic lights
All moving in the rat race ! What do you plan to do #oncelockdowngetsover? Begin your day with your #freshthoughts    #YourQuoteAndMine

Naveen Mittal

who is agree with me??What do you plan to do #oncelockdowngetsover? Begin your day with your #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The 1st thing we should do,
Don't go to Foreign.
Stay in india.
Stay safe.
Because all of us know what is the situation of Superpowers countries. who is agree with me??What do you plan to do #oncelockdowngetsover? Begin your day with your #freshthoughts    #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
go for long walks to see sunrise and sunset by the sea.
Sit on a bench in a park and read my favourite  book

What do you plan to do #oncelockdowngetsover? Begin your day with your #freshthoughts    #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
I will not be the same.
Close proximity with others i will refrain. What do you plan to do #oncelockdowngetsover? Begin your day with your #freshthoughts    #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
I just hope that Stockholm Syndrome don't make me love inactivity and captivity. What do you plan to do #oncelockdowngetsover? Begin your day with your #freshthoughts    #YourQuoteAndMine

BIKASH RANJAN

read more
Give me wings so that I can fly
 What do you plan to do #oncelockdowngetsover? Begin your day with your #freshthoughts    #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification