Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best writemeasong Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best writemeasong Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to write na in hindi, how to write na in chinese, how to write na, love write image, love write ups,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Anjali Bisht

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO in case the title prompt of the day was a bit difficult. For those who are new, NaPoWriMo stands for National Poetry Writing Month, which April is celebrated. In 30 days, our writers aim to write 30 poems. #writemeasong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Write me a song that talks about us.
As the cloud tells it's story,
And the rain sings for the Earth.
Write me a song in which
We can dance forever.
Like a bee over a flower,
Or the moon with twinkling stars,
Being closer than apart.
Write me a song
That delineate the love in our heart,
and the love we desire
Like the bud waiting for the blossom,
Or the aurora that burns in crimson fire.
Write me a song that
We could hum forever beyond life and grave.
As the bird chrip for it's every morning,
As the shore will always sing with the waves. Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the title prompt of the day was a bit difficult.

For those who are new, NaPoWriMo stands for National Poetry Writing Month, which April is celebrated. In 30 days, our writers aim to write 30 poems. #writemeasong  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bizz_are_ Soul

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO in case the title prompt of the day was a bit difficult. For those who are new, NaPoWriMo stands for National Poetry Writing Month, which April is celebrated. In 30 days, our writers aim to write 30 poems. #writemeasong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rooftoppoetry #yqquotes #yqbaba

read more
the rooftop,
the witness of our stories,
our childhood which we left long back,
our souls,
that changed
as we grew up
while the rooftop stayed the same,
awaiting us... Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the title prompt of the day was a bit difficult.

For those who are new, NaPoWriMo stands for National Poetry Writing Month, which April is celebrated. In 30 days, our writers aim to write 30 poems. #writemeasong  #YourQuoteAndMine
#rooftoppoetry 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO in case the title prompt of the day was a bit difficult. For those who are new, NaPoWriMo stands for National Poetry Writing Month, which April is celebrated. In 30 days, our writers aim to write 30 poems. #writemeasong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Courage during the broken times, 
sing it to the people in front line. 
Dedicate it to the police protecting day and night. 
Sing it together, 
till it becomes Anthem of the time, 
Let it flow through your tongue 
Till it settles in your subconscious mind... Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the title prompt of the day was a bit difficult.

Akthari Begum

read more
If you lose to 
Get to the destination 
Remember 
Don't stop
(Ruk jana nahi tou haar ke) Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the title prompt of the day was a bit difficult.

Batul Hafiji

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO in case the title prompt of the day was a bit difficult. For those who are new, NaPoWriMo stands for National Poetry Writing Month, which April is celebrated. In 30 days, our writers aim to write 30 poems. #writemeasong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbyfatemahafiji Collaborating with fatema hafiji #quotesbybatulhafiji #alfaaz-e-batool

read more
What do I say about your beauty and glow,
Its the reflection of your beautiful heart, you know!  Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the title prompt of the day was a bit difficult.

#quotesbyfatemahafiji  
Collaborating with fatema hafiji
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#alfaaz-e-batool

Melanie Dominick

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO in case the title prompt of the day was a bit difficult. For those who are new, NaPoWriMo stands for National Poetry Writing Month, which April is celebrated. In 30 days, our writers aim to write 30 poems. #writemeasong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thoughtsfromprompts

read more
You, Your hopes and dreams and love for me
Write me a song so I can hear
Your hopes and dreams and love for us
Write me a song about anything at all
Your hopes and dreams the weather and all
Write me anything, text me anything, tell me anything
So at the very least I can say something
Write something, text something, tell something as a reply
Otherwise its just me screaming into a void Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the title prompt of the day was a bit difficult.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thoughtsfromprompts

Random quotes Swati

read more
Lost humanity Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the title prompt of the day was a bit difficult.

Komal Sharma Gupta

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO in case the title prompt of the day was a bit difficult. For those who are new, NaPoWriMo stands for National Poetry Writing Month, which April is celebrated. In 30 days, our writers aim to write 30 poems. #writemeasong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
the underneath
the hidden
the smouldering
the fizzling
the shadowy
the darkest
parts of you. Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the title prompt of the day was a bit difficult.

#tejaswiniaura

k. Mishra

read more
Now it has spread all over the world.this is also different from the previous epidemics.
It's views under  electronics microscope, it's lock like a crown, which named by his structure.its come from a Latin word Corona. Then all r sure  what's name of this viruses. 
 Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the title prompt of the day was a bit difficult.

pri

read more
हम रोएंगे इतना हमें मालूम नहीं था बह जाएगा चहरा हमे मालूम नहीं था...
ओरो के लिए हम बसाते रहे दुनिया पड़ जाएगा मरना रह जाएंगे तनहा हमे मालूम नहीं था...
हम रोएंगे इतना हमें मालूम नहीं था बह जाएगा चहरा हमे मालूम नहीं था... Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the title prompt of the day was a bit difficult.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification