Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best afterawhileyoulearn Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best afterawhileyoulearn Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love after love quotes, life life after death, after break up quotes in hindi, success after hard work quotes, quotes about finding love after heartbreak,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Monisha Biswas

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO tonight. I shall be posting a midnight poem with the same first line. #afterawhileyoulearn #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
How to handle harshest situations silently Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo tonight. I shall be posting a midnight poem with the same first line. #afterawhileyoulearn  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sweta

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO tonight. I shall be posting a midnight poem with the same first line. #afterawhileyoulearn #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I got to savvy about your lies
You seldom approach 
To apologise or to explain
Nor did you cared even a whit
Was it the same you
The same one who had once
Promised that my trust would be
As ageless as the shining sun... Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo tonight. I shall be posting a midnight poem with the same first line. #afterawhileyoulearn  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
that we must unlearn all what we have learnt
If learning was a laborious process
unlearning will be even tougher
the lessons of unlearning have already begun for me
I am learning to unlearn
when will i clear this test?
will I be able to do it 'fore I reach my ultimate place of rest?

chits Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo tonight. I shall be posting a midnight poem with the same first line. #afterawhileyoulearn  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anaya Agarwal

read more
....that the people you have are all you need Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo tonight. I shall be posting a midnight poem with the same first line. #afterawhileyoulearn  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nishtha Rishi

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO tonight. I shall be posting a midnight poem with the same first line. #afterawhileyoulearn #nishtharishi #yourquoteandnishtha Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
how this world is,
To stay here you have to be strong,
you have to move forward by facing the comments of people and then, you will be able to live in this world. Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo tonight. I shall be posting a midnight poem with the same first line. #afterawhileyoulearn #nishtharishi #YourQuoteAndnishtha

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
to live a life shrunken.
Make do with what is
available without any
complaints.  Cribbing
will serve no purpose. Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo tonight. I shall be posting a midnight poem with the same first line. #afterawhileyoulearn  #YourQuoteAndMine

Akthari Begum

read more
What you learn in  one day. Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo tonight. I shall be posting a midnight poem with the same first line. #afterawhileyoulearn  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ria godwani

read more
Joothi baat par jo wah wahi kare 

Yeh Aisa sabak hai jo yaad rakhna 

Aage chalkar kuch samay ke baad yeh cheez fir ayyegi samne aise ki 
Joothi baat par jo wah wahi kare 
Aage chalkar wohi log aapki
Tabahi bhi kare 

Beware .... Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo tonight. I shall be posting a midnight poem with the same first line. #afterawhileyoulearn  #YourQuoteAndMine

Komal Sharma Gupta

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO tonight. I shall be posting a midnight poem with the same first line. #afterawhileyoulearn #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
to go line skipping,

run letter marathons,

play frisbee with words,

boomerang some sense into yourself.

Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo tonight. I shall be posting a midnight poem with the same first line. #afterawhileyoulearn  #YourQuoteAndMine
#tejaswiniaura

k. Mishra

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO tonight. I shall be posting a midnight poem with the same first line. #afterawhileyoulearn #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

read more
 that,Go to extra mile if u  want to achieve excellence.continue to grow even from miles away.that what matter isn't what u have in your life.u learn the circumstancet and environment have influence upon us.but u responsible to yourselves  .one way to help resolve these problems  is to give motivated, conscious, your knowledge, and skills to make a difference. Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo tonight. I shall be posting a midnight poem with the same first line. #afterawhileyoulearn  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification