Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best likeacapsicum Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best likeacapsicum Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love like you lyrics, you begin to feel like home, how to follow up like a pro, like to follow up, like to follow up traduction,

• 21 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Mysterious

Good morning. Here's a quirky #simile for you to begin your day. #likeacapsicum #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And I don't like capsicum

because I Am SHINCHAN . Good morning. Here's a quirky #simile for you to begin your day. #likeacapsicum    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anaya Agarwal

Good morning. Here's a quirky #simile for you to begin your day. #likeacapsicum #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
....with your crunchy sense of humour
fleshy exterior that needs gymming badly :)
filled with the moisture of affection..
you are like the capsicum which I'll always need in pizzas and pastas all my life😘 Good morning. Here's a quirky #simile for you to begin your day. #likeacapsicum    #YourQuoteAndMine

Hari Varma

read more
Cool, Hot, Hotter, Hottest!  Good morning. Here's a quirky #simile for you to begin your day. #likeacapsicum    #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
beautiful and vibrant 
variant and not spicy 
like pepper but a important 
part of the pepper family
like bell pepper  Good morning. Here's a quirky #simile for you to begin your day. #likeacapsicum    #YourQuoteAndMine

Shekhar Prasad

Good morning. Here's a quirky #simile for you to begin your day. #likeacapsicum #शेखु #yqquotes #yqhumour #yqlove love #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are like Capsicum,
You add flavor to my life.

You are like Yellow, 
When I am in Sorrow.

You are like Red,
When I am in Bed.

You are like Orange,
When I am not in Range.

You are like Green,
When I am not any of these.👆 Good morning. Here's a quirky #simile for you to begin your day. #likeacapsicum  #शेखु #yqquotes #yqhumour #yqlove #love  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nishtha Rishi

Good morning. Here's a quirky #simile for you to begin your day. #likeacapsicum #nishtharishi #yourquotesandnishtha Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
which is not as sharp as chilli.
Otherwise people in this world are sharpen than chilli. Good morning. Here's a quirky #simile for you to begin your day. #likeacapsicum #nishtharishi
#yourquotesandnishtha    

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
slowly changing colours 
like your blushing cheeks  Good morning. Here's a quirky #simile for you to begin your day. #likeacapsicum    #YourQuoteAndMine

AshWini raJ

read more
Many colours and many faces,
which i hate the most.. Good morning. Here's a quirky #simile for you to begin your day. #likeacapsicum    #YourQuoteAndMine

Mohammad Aslam

read more
Multiple masks from outside
But inside contains the same pain Good morning. Here's a quirky #simile for you to begin your day. #likeacapsicum    #YourQuoteAndMine

Rumika Oraon

Good morning. Here's a quirky #simile for you to begin your day. #likeacapsicum #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #writingresolution 34/366

read more
whose presence changes the taste of the dish making it tastier. It comes in various colors and sizes but it tastes same irrespective of the color and size. Good morning. Here's a quirky #simile for you to begin your day. #likeacapsicum    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #writingresolution  34/366
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification