Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thinkof Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thinkof Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes that make you think about love, i think i love you poem, i love u itna u dont think jitna shayari, think with your brain not your heart quotes, i love you more than you think,

• 35 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Fairy Lights

Participate in this #doublecollab and describe how it is to think of someone. #thinkof #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life #Inspiration #philosophy #yqbaba

read more
"Sun na... Can you do this for me?"

"Oye! Where have you been these days?! " Participate in this #doublecollab and describe how it is to think of someone. #thinkof  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #life #inspiration #philosophy #yqbaba

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

Participate in this #doublecollab and describe how it is to think of someone. #thinkof #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You may be missing me ♥️

I missed you more than you missed me ♥️ Participate in this #doublecollab and describe how it is to think of someone. #thinkof  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ronalyn Mascardo

Participate in this #doublecollab and describe how it is to think of someone. #thinkof #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Just look above and see those stars sparkling freely as the way I let go and give those freedom to you.

I look at ocean blue, remembering how wide my heart when there was still me and you.
 Participate in this #doublecollab and describe how it is to think of someone. #thinkof  #YourQuoteAndMine

Marufa Mazumder

read more
a sense of rage bursts out your soul

I re...No !!
I actually stopped thinking about u ! Participate in this #doublecollab and describe how it is to think of someone. #thinkof  #YourQuoteAndMine

ABHISHEK SWASTIK

Participate in this #doublecollab and describe how it is to think of someone. #thinkof #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thinkof #doublecollab #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
मेरी ख्वाबों की दुनिया के चमकते सितारे हो तुम...😍

तुम नही जानते,हमे जान से भी ज्यादा प्यारे हो तुम..😘 Participate in this #doublecollab and describe how it is to think of someone. #thinkof  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thinkof #doublecollab #yqbaba #yqdidi

Madhu Jain

read more
I'm in your thoughts 

You are my world  Participate in this #doublecollab and describe how it is to think of someone. #thinkof  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
you smile

I blush Participate in this #doublecollab and describe how it is to think of someone. #thinkof  #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

read more
it is reflected in your words

it is reflected in all my actions  Participate in this #doublecollab and describe how it is to think of someone. #thinkof  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
I hope that you remember me as a jovial person with a sunny outlook.

I get melancholic and heartbroken
 Participate in this #doublecollab and describe how it is to think of someone. #thinkof  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
I hope that you remember me as a jovial person with a sunny outlook.

I get melancholic and heartbroken
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification