Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best usuallywrite Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best usuallywrite Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about usually stronger constituent of a composite is, usually softer constituent of a composite is, reverses the usual order for a formula, silencer is usually incorporated in, gootee is usually performed in,

• 19 Followers
  • 24 Stories

kranthi Sowjanya

What do you usually do when you write at night? #usuallywrite I'm too sleepy tonight to wrap my diary. I hope to write it tomorrow morning. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Let my words speak the volume of my silence What do you usually do when you write at night? #usuallywrite

I'm too sleepy tonight to wrap my diary. I hope to write it tomorrow morning.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Snigdha Agrawal

What do you usually do when you write at night? #usuallywrite I'm too sleepy tonight to wrap my diary. I hope to write it tomorrow morning. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
block out everything else on my mind. What do you usually do when you write at night? #usuallywrite

I'm too sleepy tonight to wrap my diary. I hope to write it tomorrow morning.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer Jiया

What do you usually do when you write at night? #usuallywrite I'm too sleepy tonight to wrap my diary. I hope to write it tomorrow morning. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba . . And as soon as jingles are being played in my mind's ears they began entailing me the diary residing to my address. _ #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqlove #yqstory

read more
Ignore the light's and 
Timepiece's calls, slide into 
My utopia. What do you usually do when you write at night? #usuallywrite

And as soon as jingles are being played in my mind's ears they began entailing me the diary residing to my address.
_

Sourajita D

i saw a beautiful sunset 
without the sun. it is same
as love seeing a beautiful 
me still missing you! Sunset 🌇 
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #usuallywrite #day31lockdown #yqbaba #quotereview #microtale #sunset

Sourajita D

the difference between a lover and muse:
a muse shall make you love to write her. a lover shall make you to just love!  Special 😊

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #usuallywrite #day31lockdown #yqbaba #quotereview #microtale #memories

Sourajita D

i can get over you, 
but not your love
and my memories
made in them! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #usuallywrite #day31lockdown #yqbaba #quotereview #microtale #memories

Sourajita D

i am a fool in love with you, 
but then I would be a bigger 
fool to pretend not to love you! Less Fool
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #usuallywrite #day30lockdown #yqbaba #quotereview #microtale #fool

Sourajita D

she was just like a bird 
of pretty feathers. 
Beauty to keep!
But when let go of she 
made the sky prettier. 
Beauty to let go!  Beauty
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #usuallywrite #day29lockdown #yqbaba #quotereview #microtale #beauty

Kumar Deprive

read more
When I write at night,
I usually think better,
Than day writing. What do you usually do when you write at night? #usuallywrite

Kumar Deprive

read more
When I write at night,
I usually walk time to time
And fight sleeping sickness. What do you usually do when you write at night? #usuallywrite

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification