Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best theysayisay Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best theysayisay Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love someone exactly as they are, the ones who are crazy enough to think they can, those who are crazy enough to think they can, crazy enough to think they can, they _ not attend the function,

• 39 Followers
  • 40 Stories

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

Participate in this #doublecollab and write what do they say and you say to them. #theysayisay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
He's hiding everything from them

Even if he says something
It need not be true.. Participate in this #doublecollab and write what do they say and you say to them. #theysayisay   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

sanjana Bhardwaj

Participate in this #doublecollab and write what do they say and you say to them. #theysayisay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Leave him

Never Participate in this #doublecollab and write what do they say and you say to them. #theysayisay   #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Vashist

If "jaane kyon log pyar karte hain" was written in layman English by a college teen #LoveStory #heartbrokenquotes #theysayisay #Broken #LoveLessons #Conversation

read more
When you say, love is full of wonders
They say, it puts you in a slumber
You say, love is a gain
They say, all you gain is pain
You say, love is never wrong
They say, it brings troubles all along
When you say, love is beautiful
They say, we are pitiful 
You say, life is a sure
They say, it's a disease with no cure
And if you say, your love is your only life ahead
They say, it's a knife to cut your head instead
— % & If "jaane kyon log pyar karte hain" was written in layman English by a college teen

#lovestory #heartbrokenquotes #theysayisay #broken #lovelessons #conversation

Bizz_are_ Soul

Participate in this #doublecollab and write what do they say and you say to them. #theysayisay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #compromisekillsyourdignity #yqquotes #yqbaba #cooperartion

read more
compromise

co-operate

Participate in this #doublecollab and write what do they say and you say to them. #theysayisay   #YourQuoteAndMine
#compromisekillsyourdignity
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#cooperartion

Anaya Agarwal

read more
   ....you are an emotional fool

...better than being emotion-less Participate in this #doublecollab and write what do they say and you say to them. #theysayisay   #YourQuoteAndMine

xyz

Participate in this #doublecollab and write what do they say and you say to them. #theysayisay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tishiyapa

read more
you can not achieve what you are trying to

i will✌️ Participate in this #doublecollab and write what do they say and you say to them. #theysayisay   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tishiyapa

Madhu Jain

read more
I'm out of fashion 

simplicity is my attitude  Participate in this #doublecollab and write what do they say and you say to them. #theysayisay   #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
I need to follow them

I am the master let me decide Participate in this #doublecollab and write what do they say and you say to them. #theysayisay   #YourQuoteAndMine

Shekhar Prasad

Participate in this #doublecollab and write what do they say and you say to them. #theysayisay #शेखु #Morning #MorningThoughts #Motivation #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am Lunatic 

I am Fanatic 

Participate in this #doublecollab and write what do they say and you say to them. #theysayisay  #शेखु #morning #morningthoughts #motivation #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
the curve will flatten

give us the vaccine Participate in this #doublecollab and write what do they say and you say to them. #theysayisay   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification