Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovingcactus Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovingcactus Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about cactus and love, loving someone while in a relationship, good morning loving you for her, while loving someone gives you courage, i still need your lovin,

• 45 Followers
  • 46 Stories

kranthi Sowjanya

Complete this #simile with your imagination. #lovingcactus #cactus #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because All you need is a little love and care to survive in the desert of pain and uncertainty. Maybe that's the reason why the cactus flower is a symbol of unconditional love... Complete this #simile with your imagination. #lovingcactus #cactus   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sonali Agrawal

Complete this #simile with your imagination. #lovingcactus #cactus #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Softness inside,and thorns outside, 

Like the water stored inside the stems 
feels confusion, that 
It has to evaporate or store itself...
I also think, that 
I should leave or stay always..❤️ Complete this #simile with your imagination. #lovingcactus #cactus   #YourQuoteAndMine

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

read more
It hurts, pains, but still essential to stay alive ♥️
 Complete this #simile with your imagination. #lovingcactus #cactus   #YourQuoteAndMine

Jamil Hussain Mukta

read more
Trusting you is like trusting a ridiculous  Complete this #simile with your imagination. #lovingcactus #cactus   #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
जैसे तेरी खामियों के साथ तेरी खूबी से भी प्यार किया है। Complete this #simile with your imagination. #lovingcactus #cactus   #YourQuoteAndMine

sk

Complete this #simile with your imagination. #lovingcactus #cactus #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Keep you in the heart means to injure the heart by piercing. Complete this #simile with your imagination. #lovingcactus #cactus   #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

Anaya Agarwal

read more

.....that can survive in all extremes.. Complete this #simile with your imagination. #lovingcactus #cactus   #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
It was different from others, 
Needed less care and attention. 
But it was my fault, 
The Thought of loosing you, 
Make me poured care on you
The more I went near you
The more I was hurt... Complete this #simile with your imagination. #lovingcactus #cactus   #YourQuoteAndMine

Dipak Tanna

read more
Living with you like live in mudra ghar
Talking with you like talk to the wall
Listing with you like grandparents giving advice that to in lifr
But its ok bcoz in end we both adjust for life Complete this #simile with your imagination. #lovingcactus #cactus   #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
You'll always protect yourself with the thorns Complete this #simile with your imagination. #lovingcactus #cactus   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification