Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mighthave Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mighthave Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tonight i might fall in love depending on how you hold me, tonight i might fall in love beyonce, baby ima bad boy i might hurt you, might meaning in marathi, advantages and disadvantages of tig and mig welding 10,

• 41 Followers
  • 45 Stories

Mahima Jain

You can say it Ego.. I will say it Self Respect... Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #mighthave done or believed but don't anymore. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #English #Collab

read more
Call You...

Don't let down my Self Respect anymore... You can say it Ego.. I will say it Self Respect...

Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #mighthave done or believed but don't anymore.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #english #collab

Mahima Jain

You can say it Ego.. I will say it Self Respect... Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #mighthave done or believed but don't anymore. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #English #Collab

read more
Call You...

Don't let down my Self Respect anymore... You can say it Ego.. I will say it Self Respect...

Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #mighthave done or believed but don't anymore.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #english #collab

Fairy Lights

Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #mighthave done or believed but don't anymore. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #philosophy life #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
Made Mistakes

Am not a Sinner  Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #mighthave done or believed but don't anymore.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #philosophy #life #yqbaba #yqdidi

Jamil Hussain Mukta

Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #mighthave done or believed but don't anymore. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
   go far..... 

stayed for my family  Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #mighthave done or believed but don't anymore.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Divya Kulkarni

Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #mighthave done or believed but don't anymore. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
thought that there is no magic just illusion

now believe that Magic exists after seeing Harry Potter.  Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #mighthave done or believed but don't anymore.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #mighthave done or believed but don't anymore. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #forgivebutneverforget #yqbaba #yqquotes

read more
forgiven your sins

will never forget them Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #mighthave done or believed but don't anymore.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#forgivebutneverforget
#yqbaba
#yqquotes

Anaya Agarwal

read more
chosen an easier path

decided to take an ethical one... Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #mighthave done or believed but don't anymore.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Marufa Mazumder

read more
deeply fallen for you,

knew
that wasn't the place I longed for  Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #mighthave done or believed but don't anymore.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Belived that fictional love story exist in real life. 

Have stopped believing it now as real love story exist in this fictional life... Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #mighthave done or believed but don't anymore.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #mighthave done or believed but don't anymore. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with winnie fred

read more
When will you come 
to me and regret for
what you did?  Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #mighthave done or believed but don't anymore.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with winnie fred
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification