Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best itwerenotfor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best itwerenotfor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about itwar in english, itwar shayari, badka itwar 2020, itwari nagpur pin code, taori marketing itwari nagpur,

• 24 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Osho Jain

If it were not for collab, I would have not been able to connect with the writer in you. Complete this #doublecollab. #itwerenotfor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Myself ready to accept my mistakes by keeping aside my arrogance, hubris, irrelevant attitude ...

Not improved... What I have done today... 
It's our self created hurdles cum arrogance which spoil our happiness and peace of mind. 
 If it were not for collab, I would have not been able to connect with the writer in you. Complete this #doublecollab. #itwerenotfor  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Bizz_are_ Soul

If it were not for collab, I would have not been able to connect with the writer in you. Complete this #doublecollab. #itwerenotfor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lostmyselfsomewhere #yqquotes #yqbaba

read more
my passion

lost myself If it were not for collab, I would have not been able to connect with the writer in you. Complete this #doublecollab. #itwerenotfor  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#lostmyselfsomewhere 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

If it were not for collab, I would have not been able to connect with the writer in you. Complete this #doublecollab. #itwerenotfor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Lockdown. 

Never Completed so many movies that I kept in wish bucket... If it were not for collab, I would have not been able to connect with the writer in you. Complete this #doublecollab. #itwerenotfor  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

If it were not for collab, I would have not been able to connect with the writer in you. Complete this #doublecollab. #itwerenotfor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Yquote app and your quote team

Never kept the consistent in writing... If it were not for collab, I would have not been able to connect with the writer in you. Complete this #doublecollab. #itwerenotfor  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hari Varma

read more
my strong passion in my chosen career

never become what I am today!  If it were not for collab, I would have not been able to connect with the writer in you. Complete this #doublecollab. #itwerenotfor  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
you 

grab the chance  If it were not for collab, I would have not been able to connect with the writer in you. Complete this #doublecollab. #itwerenotfor  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more

your kindness

starved to death If it were not for collab, I would have not been able to connect with the writer in you. Complete this #doublecollab. #itwerenotfor  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashish Mishra

read more
your happiness.

better alone. If it were not for collab, I would have not been able to connect with the writer in you. Complete this #doublecollab. #itwerenotfor  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

If it were not for collab, I would have not been able to connect with the writer in you. Complete this #doublecollab. #itwerenotfor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #coronavirus

read more
the Corona in Nature

not acknowledged the Corona in me! If it were not for collab, I would have not been able to connect with the writer in you. Complete this #doublecollab. #itwerenotfor  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#coronavirus

Sathya Sheela

If it were not for collab, I would have not been able to connect with the writer in you. Complete this #doublecollab. #itwerenotfor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Humour #humourquotes #humour_but_true #yyqbaba #yyquotes

read more
Engineering

Been a Doctor
And vice versa
 If it were not for collab, I would have not been able to connect with the writer in you. Complete this #doublecollab. #itwerenotfor  #YourQuoteAndMine
#humour #humourquotes #humour_but_true #yyqbaba #yyquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification