Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sobored Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sobored Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ek din sob chere chole jabo bohu dure, ek din sob chere chole jabo, sobo girl meaning, sobo full form, sob meaning in bengali,

• 24 Followers
  • 29 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

I'm #sobored that I have started forgiving people, I read this tweet in the morning. Come up with something funny for this fun prompt. #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
People started texting 
Instead of talking 
Of course a mobile 
Cannot express the real emotion!!!  I'm #sobored that I have started forgiving people, I read this tweet in the morning. Come up with something funny for this fun prompt. #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Loyal Musers

I'm #sobored that I have started forgiving people, I read this tweet in the morning. Come up with something funny for this fun prompt. #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
महीनों में बात हुई है आज
और वो उदास है।

कहती है 
Miss you बहुत सारा।
                😊👈Aरमान I'm #sobored that I have started forgiving people, I read this tweet in the morning. Come up with something funny for this fun prompt. #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

I'm #sobored that I have started forgiving people, I read this tweet in the morning. Come up with something funny for this fun prompt. #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
I am changing Dp of my WhatsApp and YQ almost daily...
How lame it is! 
Taking lot of time to read newspaper... Though, the Indian express covers editorial and other columns in very succinct manner...
It has never been time consuming before this,
But now boredom has reached it's peak... Ab kar bhi kya sakte hai...
🙀
Forget which line I was reading in newspaper 😌
But koi na... 
आत्म निर्भर भारत jaise I can also become 
आत्म निर्भर Osho during this lockdown 🙄
Can't I...? 
Yar no mood to give motivational lectures...
Boredom brings mood swings 
But mood swings are not bringing sleep... 
Must have put up weight, I know 🙀
I know...I have written Soooo non correlating things here... 
As a consequence of boredom 😬

I'm #sobored that I have started forgiving people, I read this tweet in the morning. Come up with something funny for this fun prompt. #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

கவிதாயினி

I'm #sobored that I have started forgiving people, I read this tweet in the morning. Come up with something funny for this fun prompt. #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
எவ்வளவு நேரம் தான் 
நான் உனை உரசி 
கொண்டே இருப்பது 
ஆடைகளை களைந்து 
உன் சக்தியெல்லாம்
இழந்து வெற்று 
உடலாய் உனை 
சற்று சாய்த்து 
வைக்கிறேன் 
உன்னவனோடு
உறவாடு 
காலையில் 
எனக்கு காட்சி கொடு 
அது போதும் 😜😜
 I'm #sobored that I have started forgiving people, I read this tweet in the morning. Come up with something funny for this fun prompt. #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Even I do things,
Which I consider to be my hobby,
Seems uninteresting.
I try to write everyday, 
But my words are bored of me. 
I read new books, 
But the characters are so lousy. 
The movies I try to understand, 
Are bunch of fake moving characters.
But one thing I can't complain, 
And that's unlimited types of sleeping... I'm #sobored that I have started forgiving people, I read this tweet in the morning. Come up with something funny for this fun prompt. #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
I don't find my
mobile interesting  I'm #sobored that I have started forgiving people, I read this tweet in the morning. Come up with something funny for this fun prompt. #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

insightful_ink

🤞 I'm #sobored that I have started forgiving people, I read this tweet in the morning. Come up with something funny for this fun prompt. #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine #ARDENT_ASHU Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I stop charging my phone
to ignore this boredom world.  🤞
#ardent_ashu

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
even chocolates are no more enticing. I'm #sobored that I have started forgiving people, I read this tweet in the morning. Come up with something funny for this fun prompt. #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer Jiया

I'm #sobored that I have started forgiving people, I read this tweet in the morning. Come up with something funny for this fun prompt. #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba _ And this is how my expressions talk to myself. They roast the fries and serve it as dinner and I cannot control them just becoz I'm bored! There's need of the moment when it makes me alive with the nature I'm rolled with and the surrounding I'm enrolled with. Musics, hobbies, foods, etc. Are missi #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqlove

read more
Even the smile I hold
Complains to create 
It genuinely. I'm #sobored that I have started forgiving people, I read this tweet in the morning. Come up with something funny for this fun prompt. #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
_
And this is how my expressions talk to myself. They roast the fries and serve it as dinner and I cannot control them just becoz I'm bored! There's need of the moment when it makes me alive with the nature I'm rolled with and the surrounding I'm enrolled with. Musics, hobbies, foods, etc. Are missi

Shivi Rajput

I'm so bored that you get disturbed by me. #sobored #mi #yqbqba #yqquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification