Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearoldlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearoldlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 39 Followers
  • 41 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

kranthi Sowjanya

Write your #letters to your old love. #dearoldlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I really wanna thank you for the memories and the heartbreak.
Those memories have a special place in my heart and the heartbreak made me super strong as a person.

There's no way I could hate you and there's no way I could love you again.
I'll always hold you in my heart as a memory of both love and pain... Write your #letters to your old love. #dearoldlove  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sri chandra sekar T.I

Write your #letters to your old love. #dearoldlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Once upon a time, 
You were my 1st priority, you were my 1st attention, 
You were my treatment for my heart. 
Yes! It all happened when I was in dream in the real life.  Write your #letters to your old love. #dearoldlove  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sonali Agrawal

read more
Please leave me,
I really want to move on... Write your #letters to your old love. #dearoldlove  #YourQuoteAndMine

Fairy Lights

It feels amazing to let it out...i mean i never said that out loud. But... It's easy to address now... And moreover... It's my first time to address the love that includes all those movie things😂 and i am awkward #letters #dearoldlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Is it really time for me... To discuss you..? I am pondering was it love? or another adolescent issue? Yes, today i want to address something i felt, and thought it to be love. 
I was... And am even now a confused person as to... What love actually is. But... There was a time I did feel those butterflies, that faint blush? I did, all of it but... If it was love? That's... A mystery... Unsolved.   It feels amazing to let it out...i mean i never said that out loud. But... It's easy to address now... And moreover... It's my first time to address the love that includes all those movie things😂 and i am awkward #letters  #dearoldlove  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Abid

puraane kisse puraane the Wo zamane kitne suhane the. #yqsayyed #soultrigger Write your #letters to your old love. #dearoldlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You still ain't forgotten, 
Whenever I pass through those lanes
where we often met and exchanged endearing glances, my heart skips a beat and flashes of past engagements hover around my mind.
How could I forget the first day when your alluring simplicity caught my eye.
I followed you like a little lamb until you realized my feelings for you.
I still have your memories firmly placed in my heart and whenever I get a whiff of your smell, the air around me envelops the environment and carries me to the days of Old love.
 puraane kisse puraane the
Wo zamane kitne suhane the. 
#yqsayyed 
#soultrigger 
Write your #letters to your old love. #dearoldlove  #YourQuoteAndMine

Protesting Mind 💎

Write your #letters to your old love. #dearoldlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #sapnorudrek #kalamsathi

read more
You are still new to me today,
 just as the sun can never be old,
 even though it is very old. 
Because he alone is the source of
 a bright ray in the sky,
 Just like you are the first 
and last love of my life.

~ sapnorudrek Write your #letters to your old love. #dearoldlove  #YourQuoteAndMine
#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক 
#sapnorudrek 
#kalamsathi

Anaya Agarwal

read more

...you are irreplaceable
                                   ......forever.... Write your #letters to your old love. #dearoldlove  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
You are not that old to be torn out. But that much old to hold my feelings stronger. Now I don't have to talk to you daily to make me feel good. Since you are old love I can just imagine us being together. Now I don't have to wait to see you. I just close my eye to feel you near me. Now you can understand my feelings without expressing it to you. Glad that you are my old love far from my sight... Write your #letters to your old love. #dearoldlove  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kushika Goyal

read more
I tried my best to be the best for you, but nothing worked. I gave my best in all situations, listened to you, comforted you, loved you and all I expected was loyalty. May be we were not meant to be together. I still love you but there are no hopes left of us getting together now. Take care. Write your #letters to your old love. #dearoldlove  #YourQuoteAndMine

Krīshñā Thākūr

वो दर्द ही अलग होता है जब दर्द बताने,
के लिए कोई होता ही नहीं है। #voice_of_heart #dearoldlove
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification