Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best moonwatches Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best moonwatches Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you to the moon and back similar quotes, love you to the moon and back poem, poems about the moon and love, full moon quotes about love, _ ki-moon,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

What does the moon do when it watches over you? #moonwatches #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Because of its calmness reflecting on me
As it is trying to share benevolent love on me
During Pournima its ray's shower blessings on me
Watching as though it knows everything 
about me
Wherever I go it is a perfect companion to me What does the moon do when it watches over you? #moonwatches #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

What does the moon do when it watches over you? #moonwatches #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
to know how am I doing. 
I am too smart like moon. 
I show how good I am doing, 
without giving a hint
how actually I am... What does the moon do when it watches over you? #moonwatches #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

What does the moon do when it watches over you? #moonwatches #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdidi #yqdada

read more
as the guiding light in the dark night. What does the moon do when it watches over you? #moonwatches #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdidi #yqdada

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
like a mother would look over
her mentally challenged child.
 What does the moon do when it watches over you? #moonwatches #YourQuoteAndMine

Saahasa Ravi

read more
Hopefully..
To see whether..
That 3 am person is 
Awake or not ?
 What does the moon do when it watches over you? #moonwatches #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
Every night.  What does the moon do when it watches over you? #moonwatches #YourQuoteAndMine

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
as it wants to hold me close..
something mystery it wants to disclose..
wrapping its arms around me..
the words it want me to hear and see..
the world of everything that I knew..
now all at once, began to be new..
an obvious attraction that I learned..
is now, a strange feeling I earned..
moon watches me from above..
confirming its unconditional support and love.. What does the moon do when it watches over you? #moonwatches #YourQuoteAndMine

Ulfath Tahreem

#yqbaba What does the moon do when it watches over you? #moonwatches #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Reminiscing those days when I gazed at it
With hope and fondness combine
Looking at it as if its the only pinnacle of beauty.
The little drops of water falling from the sky
Looks like the tears
Dripping from my eyes
Mourning at someone who ones gazed with love at me

And just maybe so does the moon for me..  #yqbaba What does the moon do when it watches over you? #moonwatches #YourQuoteAndMine

Sahaj Sabharwal

What does the moon do when it watches over you? #moonwatches #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #SahajSabharwal #Moon

read more
Just like its CCTV camera and shooting all the scenes, but doing/showing nothing What does the moon do when it watches over you? #moonwatches #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #SahajSabharwal #moon

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
And Fumes In Envy
How I am Super Cool
Than Him/Her Whatever  What does the moon do when it watches over you? #moonwatches #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification