Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iwouldhave Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iwouldhave Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about iwonder lifestyle, iwon company, iwon international fze, iwonder, zareda iwona,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #iwouldhave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Been in a different path

I would have taken my career as more important and do things my way Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #iwouldhave  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #iwouldhave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
stopped you

Wanted me to... Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #iwouldhave  #YourQuoteAndMine

Neha

read more
stood by you 

you would have understood my pain without me explaining or expressing them. Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #iwouldhave  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Been same in pain and hurt

You had not come as an angel
In my life to overcome it Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #iwouldhave  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
written a book

only I had that exclusive 'me' time Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #iwouldhave  #YourQuoteAndMine

Saurabh Gupta

read more
Had a completely different life...

Only     
You would have been with me...      Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #iwouldhave  #YourQuoteAndMine

Akthari Begum

read more
Success 

Never give up., Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #iwouldhave  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rishi K

read more
told you................

you would have..........  Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #iwouldhave  #YourQuoteAndMine

PRIYANKA KUMARI

read more
stopped thinking over and over again on small little things that bothered me recklessly 

there was someone to listen my gibberish tantrums.  Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #iwouldhave  #YourQuoteAndMine

k. Mishra

read more
waited forever for you to return into my life .
I would  have loved you anyway,that this would end.

I'd've read the last page first. Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #iwouldhave  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification