Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Octobertakenaway Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Octobertakenaway Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 2 october kyu manaya jata hai, 2 october kab hai, auspicious days in october 2020, chowthi date in october 2020, sangrand in oct 2020,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Mouni Kanna✍

What has #Octobertakenaway? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My happiness 
My dreams
Changed my fate desparately 
Bt hopes never die still lives on....
But there's a question always 
4r what your hopes are alive..?  What has #Octobertakenaway? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

What has #Octobertakenaway? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the festive hope of this year... What has #Octobertakenaway? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

marmalade ツ

°°Of the Departures in October°° October has taken away not only the beauty of autumns, but also the goodbyes of some atoms. Atoms that combine in variable valency to form unidentified elements. #musingtime #paidstory #Octobertakenaway #theunsungquill #eternal_lives #dawn_of_divine

read more
          °°Of the Departures in October°°

October has taken away
not only the beauty of autumns,
but also the goodbyes
of some atoms.
Atoms that combine in variable valency
to form unidentified elements.

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
the celebratory spirit from the
young, adult and old alike,
leaving behind all round gloom. What has #Octobertakenaway? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chidanand Mayachari

What has #Octobertakenaway? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
September. I don't feel much
difference in this month October,
except alphabet.  What has #Octobertakenaway? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari

Ruchi Dhiman

read more
Moments which I could have weaven into good memories What has #Octobertakenaway? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mansi Rajput

🍂🍃🌱 What has #Octobertakenaway? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the fear of losing things
I never owned,
And the panic, that I felt 
when I anticipated
getting abandoned by people
I never encountered.

October has taken away
from me,
The stories,
that will never be told. 🍂🍃🌱

What has #Octobertakenaway? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
My everything.  What has #Octobertakenaway? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Komal Sharma Gupta

What has #Octobertakenaway? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
words, left them in a place far beyond,
as the deep end beckons,
days black watered,
nights white splashed,
the sun moon switch places,
confounded as anyone can be,
October included.
Only the twilight stays,
where shadows of words
roam around till this day. What has #Octobertakenaway? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
#tejaswiniaura

Yamini Sharma

the excitement it used to bring with it. What has #Octobertakenaway? #yqbaba #yqdiary #aestheticthoughts #destiny #nightthoughts #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification