Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best spendtimewith Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best spendtimewith Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to spend time alone and be happy, spend meaning in hindi, spend time with your family quotes, spend and spent meaning in hindi, how did you spend your yesterday 320,

• 32 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 23 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Write how do you feel like when you #spendtimewith someone you love. #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Your presence gives me strength
Leading me comfortably
To fight against every situation
That gives me immense satisfaction 
With Your support
No one can do any harm
And that I feel delighted Welcome to the day 23 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Write how do you feel like when you #spendtimewith someone you love. #simile  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

ಸಪ್ತಸ್ವರ

Welcome to the day 23 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Write how do you feel like when you #spendtimewith someone you love. #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
How I explain it... Welcome to the day 23 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Write how do you feel like when you #spendtimewith someone you love. #simile  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Welcome to the day 23 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Write how do you feel like when you #spendtimewith someone you love. #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻 Will you be with me always like poem has lines always...

read more
Bhagwanji has bestowed me love in the form of you which is far away from formalities and resides in poems, stories and genuineness.
You are one of the best bounties, God has conferred me.
❤️🌻 Welcome to the day 23 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻
Will you be with me always like poem has lines always...

Abid

Welcome to the day 23 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. #soultrigger Write how do you feel like when you #spendtimewith someone you love. #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My pain has taken a backseat
The fluffy clouds wanting to meet
The air resonating with your fragrance,
The flowers and buds wanting to dance.
The birds and the bees Fluttering around,
My feet airlifts me above the ground.
I am blessed to have you in my life.
You become an antidote for me in strife.  Welcome to the day 23 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.
#soultrigger 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I might say something stupid,
or do something stupid.
But trust me,
that's the real me
that's the love inside me
that feels
 I might show some stupidity...  Welcome to the day 23 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

gravity quotes

உன் குணம் நல்ல பாதையில் செல்லவும் உதவும் தினமும் பெற்றோரிடம் பேசினால். #Time #spendtimewith #en_thoolin_pathivu #gravity_quotes #today #yqkanmani #என்_தூலின்_பதிவு

read more
சொந்த ஊரை விட்டு வெளியே வாழும் இளைஞர்கள்

தம் குடும்பத்தோடு தினமும் பேச
நேரத்தை ஒதுக்குங்கள்.

பெற்றோருக்கு அதைவிட
மகிழ்ச்சி இல்லை.

என்_தூலின்_பதிவு
PraveeN_kumar_lk

07-04-2021 உன் குணம் நல்ல பாதையில் செல்லவும்
உதவும் தினமும் பெற்றோரிடம் பேசினால்.

#time 
#spendtimewith 
#en_thoolin_pathivu 
#gravity_quotes

Jyothi Jantz

read more

The life is beautiful
I feel like music 
Ringing in my heart
The atmosphere fills 
With beautiful moments 
Of clouds in the invisible 
Air and feel like the time 
Never ends Welcome to the day 23 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Teegala Hemanjali

Welcome to the day 23 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Write how do you feel like when you #spendtimewith someone you love. #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
Free to talk with you  Welcome to the day 23 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Ashish Mishra

read more
I am comfortable and confident. 
When you are with me I feel as if,
I have got all the happiness of my life.  Welcome to the day 23 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Writer Jiया

Welcome to the day 23 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Write how do you feel like when you #spendtimewith someone you love. #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba _ #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqquotes #yqtales

read more
The heart has arteries set 
Under a melodious background 
Of past. Welcome to the day 23 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

_
#yqbaba #yqenglish #yqquotes #yqtales
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification