Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best unknowinglyhurting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best unknowinglyhurting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lesson life taught me unknowingly, unknowingly in a sentence, unknowingly meaning in hindi, unknowingly in hindi, unknowingly meaning in urdu,

• 27 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

What do you do when you end up #unknowinglyhurting someone? #getfeedback I'll read all posts posted before 9 pm tonight over the next 2 days. Write away. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Once realized about my fault, feeling guilty 
I apologize in no time. What do you do when you end up #unknowinglyhurting someone? #getfeedback

I'll read all posts posted before 9 pm tonight over the next 2 days. Write away.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

What do you do when you end up #unknowinglyhurting someone? #getfeedback I'll read all posts posted before 9 pm tonight over the next 2 days. Write away. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I mule over it for days,
becoming defiant,
trying to justify my reaction,
to an obvious provocation,
which conveniently gets buried,
with time... 
But then comes repentance,
and I search for ways and means,
to get my apologies through,
the right channel,
and that sets my agitated mind,
at peace...  What do you do when you end up #unknowinglyhurting someone? #getfeedback

I'll read all posts posted before 9 pm tonight over the next 2 days. Write away.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Fairy Lights

What do you do when you end up #unknowinglyhurting someone? #getfeedback I'll read all posts posted before 9 pm tonight over the next 2 days. Write away. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba life #philosophy #Mistakes

read more
And I finally realise, on retrospecting
I find it difficult to be one with 
"What now will they be expecting?"
With all my heart I regret
The path that I forged ahead on
Thinking hard whether it's too late
To turn back and put a U-turn on
I am apologetic, undoubtedly
But what I need, is it sympathy?
Will I get heartily accepted
Or will it be a fake
"Apology Accepted?" What do you do when you end up #unknowinglyhurting someone? #getfeedback

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #life #philosophy #mistakes

Anonymous

What do you do when you end up #unknowinglyhurting someone? #getfeedback I'll read all posts posted before 9 pm tonight over the next 2 days. Write away. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Mr. Shattered.

read more
I get lost in the world where I used to be alone
Mist of repentance started spreading
For all the behaviours that I had shown
My soul starts melting
I try my best to fix all those which I had torn
But at the end, I also left myself hurting
 What do you do when you end up #unknowinglyhurting someone? #getfeedback

Mr. Shattered.

Sita Prasad

read more
I apologize as I expect others also to do the same. I would surely explain that it was purely unintentional.  What do you do when you end up #unknowinglyhurting someone? #getfeedback

just muskaan

read more
I regret cz its too late to apologise,
So much hurt that I cannot make eye contact,
Want to hug that someone and say, it all happened out of my mind
I didn't mean to keep you at least priority, didnt mean to chuck you out.
And that someone is me myself. What do you do when you end up #unknowinglyhurting someone? #getfeedback

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
it hurts me too
I try to rectify
and make up to
a certain point
that it brings back
the earlier bond... What do you do when you end up #unknowinglyhurting someone? #getfeedback

Neha

#getfeedback #yourquotebaba What do you do when you end up #unknowinglyhurting someone? #getfeedback I'll read all posts posted before 9 pm tonight over the next 2 days. Write away. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel lost midway through the darkness and wish it had never happened.  #getfeedback
#yourquotebaba 

Anjana Parli Baburaj

read more
I know, they never want to listen to my justifications... 
So, I just apologize!  What do you do when you end up #unknowinglyhurting someone? #getfeedback

Jyothi Jantz

read more
It breaks up my heart too which feel 
Like having broken it in pieces of glass 
Which can't be fixed

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification