Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3thingsgranted Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3thingsgranted Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 3th richest man in the world, 3th prime minister of india, 3th class english book, 3th class english, 3th marathi book,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

What are the 3 things you take for granted? #3thingsgranted #aboutme Font: Times Newer Roman, 12. P.S. Stop taking things for granted. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My relationships with mom,
my educational degrees,
my defence background !  What are the 3 things you take for granted? #3thingsgranted #aboutme 

Font: Times Newer Roman, 12.

P.S. Stop taking things for granted. :)    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

What are the 3 things you take for granted? #3thingsgranted #aboutme Font: Times Newer Roman, 12. P.S. Stop taking things for granted. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My time on this earth
My loved ones
God What are the 3 things you take for granted? #3thingsgranted #aboutme 

Osho Jain

read more
1) When someone says that I should do make up I seriously don't give any heed on such social tips to get attracted.I find myself naturally beautiful with dark circles and hair fall and not so fair coloured complexion 😅 I rarely do makeup.

2) when my parents and relatives says that I should be diplomatic as well as social but I seriously don't like such types of things

3) I should be on social media... recently I made my account on Instagram but seriously I don't like it at all... before this I was on Facebook and I just kept it  running for 1 year almost and I was really bored out of it so I skipped this Idea and decided to leave using social media completely except WhatsApp and your quote. What are the 3 things you take for granted? #3thingsgranted #aboutme 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
My earnings
My time
My health What are the 3 things you take for granted? #3thingsgranted #aboutme 

Teegala Hemanjali

read more
1.One is to be happy and make others happy...
2.Performing my duties.....
3.Reaching goal.... What are the 3 things you take for granted? #3thingsgranted #aboutme 

Akthari Begum

read more
Grace 
Good 
Gather. What are the 3 things you take for granted? #3thingsgranted #aboutme 

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
My parents' love for me
My friends' concern for me,
And 
My family's support to me. What are the 3 things you take for granted? #3thingsgranted #aboutme 

Beena sooraj

read more
1. Blaming myself for something I don’t know 2. Telling me jokes about things that hurt me. 
3. Minor pains that cause me.  What are the 3 things you take for granted? #3thingsgranted #aboutme 

Ar. Smitha

What are the 3 things you take for granted? #3thingsgranted #aboutme Font: Times Newer Roman, 12. P.S. Stop taking things for granted. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

read more
My mom, 
My life, 
My love.  What are the 3 things you take for granted? #3thingsgranted #aboutme 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

Aruna Menon

read more
My energy 
My health 
My mind  What are the 3 things you take for granted? #3thingsgranted #aboutme 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification