Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best readingyouislike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best readingyouislike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about free accurate tarot reading for love and marriage, kids stories to read online, english love stories to read, you break her heart quotes, reading room near me,

• 39 Followers
  • 41 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

It's time for a #simile. Here's my try: Reading you is like watching my favorite TV show on mute. Shit happens, and I never know why. #readingyouislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
having my favourite biryani,
one morsel at a time,
savouring the taste,
elevating one to magical heights!  It's time for a #simile. 

Here's my try: Reading you is like watching my favorite TV show on mute. Shit happens, and I never know why. 

#readingyouislike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

. .

It's time for a #simile. Here's my try: Reading you is like watching my favorite TV show on mute. Shit happens, and I never know why. #readingyouislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Make me forget myself...
 It's time for a #simile. 

Here's my try: Reading you is like watching my favorite TV show on mute. Shit happens, and I never know why. 

Chitra Iyer

read more
Frolicking in fairyland with nary a care and only magic and laughter everywhere.
I come alive in a land of nowhere seeing nothing but scintillating beauty everywhere.
Exploring fairyland has become my cherished hobby to escape from a harsh reality
I read you to forget me or find me moaning in an unforgettable, unimaginable fantasy.. It's time for a #simile. 

Monika Monu

It's time for a #simile. Here's my try: Reading you is like watching my favorite TV show on mute. Shit happens, and I never know why. #readingyouislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yopowrimo #mystery #face #yqbaba #Stranger

read more
Meeting a new person everyday.
A Stranger with multiple personalities,
You show me a different face everyday.
I know I'm the person who knows you the best
But I'm also not sure if I know you at all.
My mysterious love. It's time for a #simile. 

#yopowrimo #mystery #face #yqbaba #stranger

Abid

It's time for a #simile. #yqsayyed #soultrigger #readingyouislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
reigniting those cinders which had gone cold after you left.  It's time for a #simile. 
#yqsayyed
#soultrigger 

Bizz_are_ Soul

It's time for a #simile. Here's my try: Reading you is like watching my favorite TV show on mute. Shit happens, and I never know why. #readingyouislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #yourquotebaba

read more
watching a movie,
which I disliked
but forced to... It's time for a #simile. 

#yqquotes 
#yqbaba

cressy adoline

read more
Getting myself closer to mine
Than before and gives me a
Better understanding of myself
Besides all distraction I face while
Decide to read you completely!  It's time for a #simile. 

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

It's time for a #simile. Here's my try: Reading you is like watching my favorite TV show on mute. Shit happens, and I never know why. #readingyouislike #YourQuoteAndMine #rs_rupendra05 #emptiness #रूप_की_गलियाँ Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Reading my Absence , 
Where
I want to be present It's time for a #simile. 

#rs_rupendra05 #emptiness
#रूप_की_गलियाँ

Mir Sohail

read more
reading my life travel once again in someone else's footprints. It's time for a #simile. 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
reading the saddest story that exist...  It's time for a #simile. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification