Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LonelinessRestaurant Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LonelinessRestaurant Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about loneliness and love quotes, quotes on loneliness in love, loneliness love quotes, life and loneliness quotes, loneliness will kill you,

• 44 Followers
  • 44 Stories

d.p cherie

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Here's my try: Loneliness is a restaurant with a sign board 'Free Food', but only couples are allowed. What about you? :) #dpcherie #Metaphor #LonelinessRestaurant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Prepare a great stuff of attitude...
Da one who tasted u bitter,
Should knee down for your
LonLiNesS fire,
Should bend their head, in front of your
Sweetest courage...
To B AloNe😎 Welcome to the day 10 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Here's my try: Loneliness is a restaurant with a sign board 'Free Food', but only couples are allowed. What about you? :)

#dpcherie #Metaphor #LonelinessRestaurant #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Here's my try: Loneliness is a restaurant with a sign board 'Free Food', but only couples are allowed. What about you? :) #Metaphor #LonelinessRestaurant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
which attracts no patrons, has you as the lone chef, tasting your own dishes and often finding them unpalatable. Welcome to the day 10 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Here's my try: Loneliness is a restaurant with a sign board 'Free Food', but only couples are allowed. What about you? :)

#Metaphor #LonelinessRestaurant #YourQuoteAndMine

Shitiz Chauhan

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Here's my try: Loneliness is a restaurant with a sign board 'Free Food', but only couples are allowed. What about you? :) #Metaphor #LonelinessRestaurant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Where I Often Dine With Regret Welcome to the day 10 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Trapti

read more
where menu is filled with a wide variety of flavourful dishes and exquisite delicacies,
but all comprising of only one ingredient...

That is...

You
 Welcome to the day 10 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Priyanshi Shalu

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Here's my try: Loneliness is a restaurant with a sign board 'Free Food', but only couples are allowed. What about you? :) #Metaphor #LonelinessRestaurant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
"Loneliness is a restaurant where your mind is served to Overthinking" Welcome to the day 10 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

The Incomplete Metaphor

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. #Metaphor #LonelinessRestaurant #YourQuoteAndMine #mortalimmortality Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 10/31

read more
where I feast on my grief and pay using tears. Welcome to the day 10 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

#Metaphor #LonelinessRestaurant #YourQuoteAndMine #mortalimmortality

10/31

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
where everything served
is really special.
Choosing anyone item
will clear your mind
It will build you
and make you
a better version
of you...  Welcome to the day 10 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Madhu Jain

read more
where everything is 
served accordingly.  Welcome to the day 10 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Kamal

read more
Serving  menu card of memories
Taste of bitter, sour and sweet 

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Swapnali Debata

read more
which is always open to give company to its customers who are abandoned by  their own people and ditched by the situations. Welcome to the day 10 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification