Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best piecesofpast Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best piecesofpast Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love pieces of eight, love pieces, of life in pieces, you are my missing piece quotes, the middle piece of the sperm contains,

• 28 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Atishay jain

Do you collect the pieces of your past? What do you do with it? #musingtime #piecesofpast #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To recall the lessons learnt Do you collect the pieces of your past? What do you do with it? #musingtime #piecesofpast #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Trapti

Do you collect the pieces of your past? What do you do with it? #musingtime #piecesofpast #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
and link them to draw a figure which looks like a big question mark

❓❔

Then think and write answers to the questions.. 
And now past is not a heavy feeling in ♥ 
Whether my answers are correct or not.. 

Who cares!!
 Do you collect the pieces of your past? What do you do with it? #musingtime #piecesofpast #YourQuoteAndMine

Mouni Kanna✍

read more
To make a clear picture of my success in future Do you collect the pieces of your past? What do you do with it? #musingtime #piecesofpast #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
 Special they are.. 
Integral, 
For patiently
Have they borne
The birth pangs of ny present.. 
 Do you collect the pieces of your past? What do you do with it? #musingtime #piecesofpast #YourQuoteAndMine

cressy adoline

read more
To cheer up myself to be happy, funny
And love myself and the world around
Me again from the very perfect perspective
From where I felt myself so blessed and
Loved the moment a lot more than anything!  Do you collect the pieces of your past? What do you do with it? #musingtime #piecesofpast #YourQuoteAndMine

S

read more
All those old memories...
All those sweet moments ...
All those worst feeling....
All those bad and good days ....
Just to convince myself not to repeat the same mistakes ....
Try to do better than the past ...
Encourage me to move on ....
Give my best next time ....
Keep going on along the life...
To complete my dreams...
And to be back on my track ...
Jointing the pieces of past ...
To bring the better Tommorow....

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
and when I solved the puzzle
a piece was still missing.
Somewhere you have cheated
by taking a piece of my past
keeping it with you
won't make you the winner
I feel, you are the greatest loser
to keep the piece with you
without my consent of smile...  Do you collect the pieces of your past? What do you do with it? #musingtime #piecesofpast #YourQuoteAndMine

Kushika Goyal

read more
Remove the residue of tears, 
And try to build a stronger me.

Thoughts From Me

read more
In the hope that it will fit the missing pieces of the puzzle of my destiny. Do you collect the pieces of your past? What do you do with it? #musingtime #piecesofpast #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana

read more
to heal my soul 
and to be thankful 
in my familiar role  Do you collect the pieces of your past? What do you do with it? #musingtime #piecesofpast #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification