Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wavestouchfeet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wavestouchfeet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about adts to wav, visible light is an electromagnetic wave in the range, wav to mp3, wav to mp3 converter, a light wave is incident normally,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Dharshini

Monisha Biswas

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #wavestouchfeet Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel all worries are going offshore taken from me by the sea waves...  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #wavestouchfeet

Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #wavestouchfeet Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I go back in time... 
Thus we sat
You and I
Waves kissing our feet
In the light of the setting sun
I had seen
 that sppecial glow in your eyes..  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #wavestouchfeet

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I feel blessed. Nature touched me made me impure...  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #wavestouchfeet

Rajnish Sharma

read more
Its like Merger of tiny me with vast infinity making me realise that life is evenscent just like waves Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #wavestouchfeet

Shail Raghuvanshi

read more
I feel enveloped in their affection that makes me want to become in sync with nature. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #wavestouchfeet

piyush.a

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #wavestouchfeet Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life love

read more
all problems take a backseat
all sadness depletes
feels complete
and with my love also there it's a treat ! Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #wavestouchfeet

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #life #love

Beena sooraj

read more
 I feel positive energy entering my whole body Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #wavestouchfeet

Sayam Shah

read more
A Sort Of Current Passes In The 

Body And Makes My Body Full

Of Energy Which Makes Me To Do 

Any Work With Full Dedication💥💯 Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #wavestouchfeet

Narahari Rao

read more
immense pleasure is poured inside me 
and 
abundant joy is stored and refreshed in my heart.  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #wavestouchfeet

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification