Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best avoidlonger Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best avoidlonger Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love avoid quotes, how to avoid someone you like, avoid meaning in hindi, avoid meaning in marathi, things you should avoid doing during navratri,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Gita Khanna

Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #avoidlonger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

my idiosyncrasies

At my age I feel I'm entitled to let go Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #avoidlonger #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #avoidlonger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
set backs

I feel them
as blessings
in my life......

Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #avoidlonger #YourQuoteAndMine

Mrunalini Velankar

read more

pain and loneliness

I know they help me grow and value what I have Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #avoidlonger #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
my critics

now I am so sure of myself. Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #avoidlonger #YourQuoteAndMine

Beena sooraj

read more
 meditation 

it helps to improve my mental health Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #avoidlonger #YourQuoteAndMine

Psychic Priya

read more
my values and ethics

they are intransigent enough.✌️ Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #avoidlonger #YourQuoteAndMine

Suman Rakesh Shah

read more
                       you, 
Even I don't need to avoid you anymore,

now you are nowhere in my mind. Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #avoidlonger #YourQuoteAndMine

Shravan Goud

read more
the bad situation

in future it will create lots of problems Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #avoidlonger #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Being Cool

Asking Questions Reasons
Leads Me Landing Up As Fool Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #avoidlonger #YourQuoteAndMine

mw

read more
Spending more time in reading 

It heals. Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #avoidlonger #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification